@ChocolateQueen I'd like to have an intimate evening with the back of your throat

Status
Not open for further replies.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I know I'm not the only one the feels the sexual tension whenever we post in the same thread together. You rarely dap, rep, or quote me but some things are better off left to the imagination :takedat:

Our loins have been burning towards each other the last 9 days and it makes no sense to deny you what we both been wanting :shaq:

So let me paint the picture for you:

You, me, a motel room, some wet wipes, a blow dryer, and a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20. Make your next move your best move and come fukk with a nikka that got them certs and a blue belt in brehzillian jewjitsu :youngsabo:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
YFNbWf.gif

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know I'm not the only one the feels the sexual tension whenever we post in the same thread together. You rarely dap, rep, or quote me but some things are better off left to the imagination :takedat:

Our loins have been burning towards each other the last 9 days and it makes no sense to deny you what we both been wanting :shaq:

So let me paint the picture for you:

You, me, a motel room, some wet wipes, a blow dryer, and a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20. Make your next move your best move and come fukk with a nikka that got them certs and a blue belt in brehzillian jewjitsu :youngsabo:
Go outside weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.