Choke No Joke talks about the time Dame Dash made a pass at him and used him as a decoy

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I’ve been watching his videos all day. I thought he came off as a disgruntled ex employee but the more I listened I can sense he’s telling the truth :yeshrug:

I sense a little truth with a lot of lies sprinkled in. This story sounds like some romantic fan fiction, also obviously if the nikka ain't wit it and wasn't gettin no hush money he would have spoke on this years ago. Why now?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sense a little truth with a lot of lies sprinkled in. This story sounds like some romantic fan fiction, also obviously if the nikka ain't wit it and wasn't gettin no hush money he would have spoke on this years ago. Why now?
Biggs said he was liar and Dame is taking credit for a video he shot, so the gloves are off.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt look like it's made out of wrapping paper :russ: i tried to watch his stuff but dude come off as bitter as fukk.
If what he’s saying is true , he kinda has a right to be bitter. Being bitter doesn’t help but I understand why