Choose your zombie apocalypse gear

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
True I was thinking of potentially facing other marauding humans.

I don’t think humans would waste a bullet on another human unless it was necessary. Of course different scenarios would bring upon the use of weapons, but things could be avoided if hostility is no where to be seen.

This would just be your starting gear. You’re not stuck with it forever, so you would be able to add guns And other things later.

Daps
#3 just so I can move during the day and sleep soundly at night. Those claymores gonna be my guardian angel. Riot gear gives me Estrada’s protection too.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Yeah you can this is starting gear. Can be hard to acquire more depending on where you are cities seem to have herds of these.
And these are runners probably will respond to noise

Then I gotta get 6 then. I need that close quarter combat, and the crossbow will allow you to kill something with minimal noise if need be.

Plus you can use one machetes for killing, one for non violent purposes and the third one as a reserve. If I get just guns i'm fukked if they close the gap, and you can finesse some guns if you move right. And the flares can be used as a diversion if you need one.

I want them katanas so bad tho. But it's either 6, or I get 5 and the first thing I do is storm a Sporting Goods store and get the rest I need. You can get Guns alot quicker than you can get some sporting goods stuff