Chris Benoit only had 10 months to live

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Anyone move in?

yea..i dont think it sat on the market that long after the murders. its always some cars out front and the lights are always on inside. aint no way in the hell id stay there though.
is there really an "enclosed pool area?" :patrice:

its probably in the back, but you cant see from the front. its in a rural area and you have to take a couple dirt roads to get there. its only about 4-6 homes on the whole street. A couple of the homes are owned by black folk I see them outside doing yard work or running whenever I pass it

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
yea..i dont think it sat on the market that long after the murders. its always some cars out front and the lights are always on inside. aint no way in the hell id stay there though.

its probably in the back, but you cant see from the front. its in a rural area and you have to take a couple dirt roads to get there. its only about 4-6 homes on the whole street. A couple of the homes are owned by black folk I see them outside doing yard work or running whenever I pass it
:ehh:

:picard::mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Whats the best book out there that covers all events that happened that weekend?

I'll never not be fascinated with the actual facts of what happened and everything surrounding it. I've listened to The Lapsed Fan in depth 8 hour analysis of it a couple times and i still want more :wow:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Man im glad for big Keith Lee, saw breh in a gym years ago and thought he was something special....
Ok Staten island im the house!! Shaolin stand up!!:dj2:

Wait wtf man
Edit wrong thread

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I remember before he died, there were rumors that he was gonna go to TNA.

if true, they dodged a bullet.

I was assuming he was in ECW winding down his career before becoming an agent and that played a part in his mental decline

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I was assuming he was in ECW winding down his career before becoming an agent and that played a part in his mental decline

somebody big was supposed to be jumping to TNA.. rumor was that it was gonna be benoit.
this was like a 4-5 months before he passed.

as for his career winding down, i don't see it. he was still arguably the best in-ring worker in the WWE.