Chris Broussard tells the truth, LeGBT ain't gonna like this

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 6 years Bron has been with LA are 19/20/21/22/23/24, 44.7 wins...

The 6 years preceding Bron in LA, 13/14/15/16/17/18, 28.5 wins...

Team is way better with him, and this is with elder, oft-injured Bron. LeBron pre-'18 injury was winning 55.2 games/year in that 2013-18 window. He somehow switched conferences, got older, and dealt with near-annual injuries and his team still has been just 10.5 wins lower than what Prime Bron gave you...

"Real Laker Fans ".. go tell you he has fukked the franchise up and holding them hostage..
And how they miss the young guns and Lonzo Ball:mjlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Nobody blaming Bron, just need to accept you probably can't win a chip with him being your 2nd best player anymore. He's clearly our 2nd best player and we in the Play-In
Bron as a #2 is fine. It's just AD does not play well against Euro Bigs. Against bigs like Sabonis, and especially Jokic. He's food

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I don't fukk with Broussard so I won't comment on anything he says. But it's interesting that whenever something like this comes up the Bron fans immediately start talking about individual stat lines whereas the Lakers fans start talking about wins and losses. That split is a perfect example of the difference between being a fanboy for a player, and being a fan of a team. Seems clear Bron fans are fine knowing he's not winning another chip and will spend his final years on low seed squads while putting up impressive stats. Are Lakers fans fine with that? fukk no. They want to win.
That's disingenuous look at the toxic shyt that goes on with Lakers fans

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Bron as a #2 is fine. It's just AD does not play well against Euro Bigs. Against bigs like Sabonis, and especially Jokic. He's food

I've already said you can't count on a duo where one is old and the other is afraid of Eastern Bloc cacs multiple times. People just wanna blame Ham when it wouldn't make much difference :hubie:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Does that record also account for the shortened seasons in 19-20 and 20-21? I remember the Lakers were killing it at 49-14 before covid hit. They were gonna win 60 plus games.
Yeah I'm counting that 60-win season...
"Real Laker Fans ".. go tell you he has fukked the franchise up and holding them hostage..
And how they miss the young guns and Lonzo Ball:mjlol:
That's fine, I also think he's in the way and the Lakers shouldn't extend him...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point Lebron is on such a different planet that he needs a Phil Jackson type of coach instead of straight bytches like he and other stars hire for themselves.

Cause really the team always got Lebron on their mind instead of the team. And unlike a Luka, Embiid, Jokic, he can’t carry teams on his own like that even if he’s top 10-15 right now.

It doesn’t make sense that they play better without Lebron. Cause he’s by far the best on the team and very dynamic. That means that it’s something mental and in the coaching

But everyone said trying to trade Lebron last season wouldve been blashemous:mjlol: