Chris Brown explains why he beat Rihanna that night (its not herpes)

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
I disagree. Women are equals so they should be smart enough to know that they can't fight a man. If I tried to fight a 6'7 nikka that's 300 pounds nobody would cape for me. So why do u cape for women? Giving women a pass to attack men is actually sexist

@Poitier is a sexual predator so his sexist logic makes sense. He seems females as objects.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
sure you cant anticipate someone elses response, which is why its best to keep your hands to yourself
but dont throw out this whole "self defense" "i was only defending myself"
bullshyt if thats not what youre doing.

Have you ever been in a real fight.

Humans have primal instincts. Your pretentousness doesn't work in real life.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
@wickedsm I see you're dapping up female-on-male abuse. :ld:

never.
if you hit you can get hit back. sometimes its really just an automatic reaction.

i dont support beating a lesser/smaller/weaker/under the influence opponent to an uneccessary extent just because you can.

thats not self defense.
my opinion wouldnt change if it was a man/ woman 2 men or 2 women.

its ridiculous for people to be in this thread making CB the poster boy for domestic violence against men.
it really does a great disservice to the real male victims of domestic violence.
:francis:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Have you ever been in a real fight.

Humans have instincts. Your pretentousness doesn't work in real life.

ive actually probably been in more fights than alot of the so called men on this site.
i had a wild youth.

pretentious huh?
ok
:mjlol:

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
never.
if you hit you can get hit back. sometimes its really just an automatic reaction.

i dont support beating a lesser/smaller/weaker/under the influence opponent to an uneccessary extent just because you can.

thats not self defense.
my opinion wouldnt change if it was a man/ woman 2 men or 2 women.

its ridiculous for people to be in this thread making CB the poster boy for domestic violence against men.
it really does a great disservice to the real male victims of domestic violence.
:francis:

"that's not self defense"

Look up legal defiinitons of self defense.

Also this isn't a moral argument. It's a consequence argument. You can die from just one punch to to the head -- perhaps just an "automatic reaction" like you say -- but what difference does that make? i

If you're not willing to take the other persons' life, don't get into a fight as a grown adult because it can turn into life and death extremely quickly. :yeshrug:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
"that's not self defense"

Look up legal defiinitons of self defense.

Also this isn't a moral argument. It's a consequence argument. You can die from just one punch to to the head -- perhaps just an "automatic reaction" like you say -- but what difference does that make? i

If you're not willing to take the other persons' life, don't get into a fight as a grown adult because it can turn into life and death extremely quickly. :yeshrug:

cool. no need to quote me or @ me again.

do whatever yall gotta do "defending" yourselves
has nothing to do with me

i manage to not hit my husband and my husband doesnt hit me.
i dont have any of these problems.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
cool. no need to quote me or @ me again.

do whatever yall gotta do "defending" yourselves
has nothing to do with me

i manage to not hit my husband and my husband doesnt hit me.
i dont have any of these problems.

Stop extrapolating your personal life to a moral discussion.