Chris Brown Files Paternity Docs -- I've Had It With My Baby Mama

Tae

All Star
Daps
Yes I do believe there should be a universal amount that is needed to take care of the child. It's not rocket science. All bills medical/dental should be split in half

Enough of the female using it as a come up. Let's be real,when men have custody that logic you using is never applied. The court system is very biased towards women when it comes to child custody/support.

If the parent with custody feels "lobster" is important then buy it with the cs money.

Tell that to Halle Berry.:sas2:

There's no reason a man working as a mechanic and Bill Gates should have to pay the same amount in child support. The mechanic shouldn't have to pay more than his cost of living and the billionaire shouldn't only be paying pennies.
So you're saying if you impreganted Tyra Banks she should only have to pay you $500 a month (the same as a mechanic might have to pay) and that should suffice? On the other side the children she has with her husband get upwards of $10,000 a month because they live in the house with her and have direct access to her money, via credit cards, allowance, and just plain ole asking mommy for some spending money.
One day your sons shoes are falling apart and you ask her for some extra money becuse the $500 will not be enough after you pay for everything else and she hits you with the "You should have budgeted the CS better":camby:meanwhile her live-in kids are rocking the new Air Jeezey's. :bryan:
Your son needs braces but even after health insurance cover their part you still won't have enough, Tyra hits you with "Sorry bruh I paid my half." :manny:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell that to Halle Berry.:sas2:

There's no reason a man working as a mechanic and Bill Gates should have to pay the same amount in child support. The mechanic shouldn't have to pay more than his cost of living and the billionaire shouldn't only be paying pennies.
So you're saying if you impreganted Tyra Banks she should only have to pay you $500 a month (the same as a mechanic might have to pay) and that should suffice? On the other side the children she has with her husband get upwards of $10,000 a month because they live in the house with her and have direct access to her money, via credit cards, allowance, and just plain ole asking mommy for some spending money.
One day your sons shoes are falling apart and you ask her for some extra money becuse the $500 will not be enough after you pay for everything else and she hits you with the "You should have budgeted the CS better":camby:meanwhile her live-in kids are rocking the new Air Jeezey's. :bryan:
Your son needs braces but even after health insurance cover their part you still won't have enough, Tyra hits you with "Sorry bruh I paid my half." :manny:
Yes. This is cs not alimony :what:
And all your example keep revolving around wants not needs. :francis:

And as far as the medical/dental I already stated that should always be split in half.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Vasectomys are reversible... I don't get it.

Not only would you be entertained by all the thots that you pump fake, but you'd save money too.

Tae

All Star
Daps
Yes. This is cs not alimony :what:
And all your example keep revolving around wants not needs. :francis:

And as far as the medical/dental I already stated that should always be split in half.

It could be wants or needs though. Let's say you lose your job and are not pulling in your share of money the fully take care of your son so the '$500 is literally all he has to live off of and that is not enough to feed him for the rest of the month. Tyra can always hit you with the "Sorry bruh :francis:" even knowing she has more than enough money to provide him with more. It a different situation if both parents are only making ends meet it is another when one is struggling to provide and the other is living lavishly.
If you are okay with your son not being able to get medical treatment because you don't have enough to cover yoru share of the bill and Tyra has already paid her half then whatever bruh. :yeshrug:
To add to that. Let's say the courts determine that a child needs $2,000 a month to live comfortably. How do you explain that to the mechanic who only pulls in $3,000 a month. :sas1:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It could be wants or needs though. Let's say you lose your job and are not pulling in your share of money the fully take care of your son so the '$500 is literally all he has to live off of and that is not enough to feed him for the rest of the month. Tyra can always hit you with the "Sorry bruh :francis:" even knowing she has more than enough money to provide him with more. It a different situation if both parents are only making ends meet it is another when one is struggling to provide and the other is living lavishly.
If you are okay with your son not being able to get medical treatment because you don't have enough to cover yoru share of the bill and Tyra has already paid her half then whatever bruh. :yeshrug:
To add to that. Let's say the courts determine that a child needs $2,000 a month to live comfortably. How do you explain that to the mechanic who only pulls in $3,000 a month. :sas1:
Shouldn't of had the kid if you can't support them:manny:
Plenty of studios $300 a month:pachaha:

To the first half of your post, at some point if you realizing you can't support the child maybe just maybe the parent that can should get the child.:sas2:

But hey if that happened it would be alotta of fathers with custody and not the women.

Tae

All Star
Daps
Shouldn't of had the kid if you can't support them:manny:
Plenty of studios $300 a month:pachaha:

To the first half of your post, at some point if you realizing you can't support the child maybe just maybe the parent that can should get the child.:sas2:

But hey if that happened it would be alotta of fathers with custody and not the women.

Where? :usure:
Your solution is for everyone to move to Atlanta?? :pachaha:
I agree that if you can't afford the child you shouldn't have it. :yeshrug:
But you already know most of these dudes are not looking to be full-time fathers, they are happy to be weekend part-time daddies. Otherwise you'd see more men challenging for custodial custody. :sas1:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
MANE he signed up for that Shyt

All that "all my girls got real hair with the top down" came back to haunt him

Niccas seem to forget that just because she exotic or foreign at the end of the day SHE STILL A BYATCH :manny:

These stars never learn

Desean Jackson bout to go thru it too!!

screen-shot-2015-05-28-at-12-52-39-pm.png

http://necolebytchie.com/wp-content...ps-and-DeSean-Jackson-Expecting-a-Child-2.png

Niccas don't learn these HOES only talent is being OPPORTUNISTS....

Want a so called BAD BYATCH u gotta deal with BAD BYATCH problems

TRUST ME I DONE BEEN THRU IT

:mjcry:

this pic is kinda hot tbh

but

i checked her gram pics and she looks like all these other instgram chicks out there