Chris Brown having a meltdown after losing Best R&B Album to Robert Glasper at the 65th annual #Grammys

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Robert Glasper has actually been pretty well known for almost 10 years now. Black Radio came out in what? 2013. It’s not even hipster or anti mainstream to know about Glasper at this point.

Breh. Did you not see the internet reaction? Most ppl had no idea who he was

I know ya hate going by this criteria, but his most viewed video has 3million views...nowadays that number isn't impressive. I know dudes from my hood in Harlem with 250k views n no one knows who they are.

If you a national star you gotta be doing 5-10 million views MINIMUM

I guarantee he will now that Chris brown gave him a boost

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Damn I didn't know this many people never heard of RG. I guess it makes sense as I rarely know who these new rappers are, especially the ones that die an untimely death. But f*ck that CB has to know who RG is. If he's a real fan of Michael Jackson like they say he is then he knows MJ sought out and worked with legendary jazz musician Quincy Jones to take him to higher levels musically.. So how come CB hasn't worked with a Robert Glasper or a Kamasi Washington for the same effect? Not a whole album of couse but a song here and there would be dope asf
CB is an idiot. If that man had any sense he’d be the biggest artist today hands down not Beyoncé.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Man’s sold out the Kennedy Center in DC. He’s a big deal.
So…I heard someone word it this way: it’s an example of the class divide. The people who have $ are the ones paying to attend the festivals, events, and his concerts. That’s who knows him.

Like someone above said, he consistently sells out major venues and has been winning Grammys…

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Listening to all the music thats being dropped and can say i never heard of the nikka :ohhh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you've never heard of Robert Glasper now is the perfect time to get up on bro.
He's really that dude IMO.
Inspires me everytime I hear him, it's really nuts when you find out so many of these
records were damn near made on the spot.