88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Chris Christie Spent $82,000 of State Money on Snacks at NFL Games
By Jessica Roy
1.1kShares
21Accordingto New Jersey Watchdog, Christie reportedly spent over $82,000 of taxpayer money on concessions at MetLife Stadium.

Christie paid for food and drinks at MetLife with a debit card 58 times over the 2010 and 2011 NFL seasons, accruing a bill of $82,594. That means he spent an average of nearly $1,500 on food and drinks every time he attended a football game.

The money came from Christie's state allowance, a $95,000 sum he's given on a quarterly basis to be "used for official receptions on behalf of the state, the operation of an official residence, for other expenses." Hot dogs and beers obviously qualify as "other expenses."

NEW JERSEY WATCHDOG

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...n-snacks-at-nfl-games.html?mid=facebook_nymag

boris414 minutes ago
This is the man who wants to cut your Social Security. Of course, if you eat like he does you'll never need it.

:wow:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
tumblr_lzstxiAsK81rn1isao1_500.gif

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Yup, but him and his comrades will rail against someone who actually needs Welfare...or public assistance

and he's spending peoples' salary (maybe even two + people) on food at a stadium...and not his PERSONAL bread, but YOUR money (:mjcry:I don't pay taxes there but I'm NJ born and my whole family comes from there) on some damn snacks...

Like I said tho, let's see his position on welfare and public assistance

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup, but him and his comrades will rail against someone who actually needs Welfare...or public assistance

and he's spending peoples' salary (maybe even two + people) on food at a stadium...and not his PERSONAL bread, but YOUR money (:mjcry:I don't pay taxes there but I'm NJ born and my whole family comes from there) on some damn snacks...

Like I said tho, let's see his position on welfare and public assistance
Chris Christie is an absolute joke, we need to put all government officials on welfare until they can start getting something done, we'll see how much they change their act when they're no longer being given exorbitant amounts of money and ridiculous "perks."

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
they all do this shyt.

only reason it leaked now is becuz he probly pissed off the wrong one.

but i feel like they all do this shyt.

there's always a story about some politican doin shady shyt wit public money.
almost all people with power, regardless of where that power comes from, feel like 'two for me, one for you'... i guess there's not much we can do about human nature... it's the ones that feel like 'two for me, none for you' that scare me... they come from all walks of life and are in positions of power from government to business to religion to charities and everything else and they are growing in numbers.... these are the people we should really fear....

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but when brokeback fauxbama spends similar amounts on travel, golf and other bullshyt yall silent