Chris Hansen has Coli breh shook

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why ya'll always dissin thecoli like this? Why can't he be a Boxden nikka? :stopitslime:
Def wasnt a coli nikka. We can tell cause if Chris Hansen walked out a on a coli nikka he wouldve def been...

giphy.gif

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this was actually one of the few black men to pop up on this show

in fact you can count on one hand the number black men that appeared on that show during its entire 3 year run
This is actually the first black man Ive seen on this show. Usually Whites and Indians. I used to have pride in there being no black dudes on there. :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
there was another one at the beach in fl. I remember because I remembered dude trippin on something when chris hansen let him go

I remember that one.

Bruh had on a spongebob race car jacket :mjlol:

He walked there & asked if Chris could give him a ride back to his crib cause that episode was before they started locking people up I believe

Daps
This is actually the first black man Ive seen on this show. Usually Whites and Indians. I used to have pride in there being no black dudes on there. :pachaha:

Only one I remember was the youth minister who tried to run and got tazed on the lawn :mjlol:

According to YouTube he's still serving a 25 year bid. fukk this pedo, but it's typical Amerikkkan justice where one of the few black predators gets the book thrown at him while most get out in 2 years or so :beli:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
I remember that one.

Bruh had on a spongebob race car jacket :mjlol:

He walked there & asked if Chris could give him a ride back to his crib cause that episode was before they started locking people up I believe
Yea man he walked like a couple of blocks the opposite direction
:mjlol:

He was mad simple...