Chris Harris Reviews The BMW i8

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Chris Harris has recently went for a spin in the BMW i8 in a 24-hour trip to Los Angeles.

The BMW i8 may have been unveiled in 2013 but its reviews continue to keep our headlines. The newest test drive of this “green” sports car signed by BMW is coming from Chris Harris, who took it on a 24-hour trip to Los Angeles. If you are interested in adding the BMW i8 to your garage, or you simply want to find out more details on it, you should scroll down and click the play button.

BMW has officially pulled the wraps off the final production version of the i8 during the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. The model is produced in Leipzig, Germany, and it will start its deliveries across the Old Continent in June and in the United States a month later. The two-door coupe model has a 7.1 kWh lithium-ion battery pack with a usable capacity of 5.2 kWh, being able to provide an electric range of 37 km (23 miles). The production version is also getting a fuel efficient internal combustion engine which is burning an average of 2.1L / 100km (134.5 mpg UK / 112.0 mpg US) and it’s emitting 49 g/km. The total output produced stands at 357 HP (266 kW) and 570 Nm (420 lb-ft) of torque.