Chris Johnson Recalls Having Arguments In School About Who Was Better Out Of Lil Wayne & 50 Cent

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
chris-johnson-good-friends-with-lil-wayne.jpg

In an interview with The Players’ Tribune, former American football running back Chris Johnson revealed how he “became real good friends” with Lil Wayne.

Johnson told the story (watch below) of how he was at a Wayne concert with his team mates when he asked a security guard if he could meet Tunechi and to his surprise, he was invited onto Tune‘s tour bus.

As soon as they saw each other, Weezy mentioned to Chris Johnson that he was on his fantasy team before they then exchanged phone numbers. He even referenced Chris on his “Popular” song: “She run through my head; Chris Johnson, I’mma tackle her”.

The former NFL player also added that Mr. Carter has always been his favorite rapper since high school, recalled having arguments in school about who was better out of Lil Wayne and 50 Cent, and recollected the first time he heard Wayne was on Juvenile‘s 400 Degreez album!

Read more at Chris Johnson Talks Being Good Friends With Lil Wayne, Calls Him His Favorite Rapper [Video]

Daps
wayne career > 50 cent career

Hm... im not sure owing the irs, and being a lean controlled puppet is something better than 50 career.
50 went bankrupt, but bounced back and still making moves outside music. Lil Wayne did better musically in the long run, but still...

Considering just the music and longevity, Wayne, but the whole package, I would go with 50.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
wayne career > 50 cent career
Yeah if Wayne didn't have that fall off, drug problem, legal battle with Baby then maybe he would have a stronger argument but alas...

Wayne's hierarchy in the rap rankings will be higher than 50's though.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You don't think Wayne as a rapper will go down in history as being better than 50 Cent?
fukk no.
AUV13kD.png

se3KVW4.jpg

vs.

gangsta-quotes-about-life-quotesgram-19.jpeg

50 drops jewels or inspires you to succeed. If I wanna be the greatest p*ssy and ass eater I'll listen to Lil' Wayne but their music isn't comparable in anyway shape or form.

Both top tier lyricists but Wayne has 0% substance and just rhyming words with syllables and cadences ain't gonna cut it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
when I was in HS the arguments were between Wayne and Hov:scust:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
fukk no.
AUV13kD.png

se3KVW4.jpg

vs.

gangsta-quotes-about-life-quotesgram-19.jpeg

50 drops jewels or inspires you to succeed. If I wanna be the greatest p*ssy and ass eater I'll listen to Lil' Wayne but their music isn't comparable in anyway shape or form.

Both top tier lyricists but Wayne has 0% substance and just rhyming words with syllables and cadences ain't gonna cut it.

Wayne don’t got substance? They both in my top 3 but let’s not act like most of Fif music isn’t random gangsta shyt and Wayne only rap about nonsense

Wayne made songs like Georgia Bush, DontGetIt, Get Over, Tie My Hands then songs like Receipt an Dr. Carter amongst others

Wayne’s music is far from rhyming words with syllables an cadences

Edit: and how you gonna pick a bad Wayne line and a great Fif line :mjlol:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Wayne don’t got substance? They both in my top 3 but let’s not act like most of Fif music isn’t random gangsta shyt and Wayne only rap about nonsense

Wayne made songs like Georgia Bush, DontGetIt, Get Over, Tie My Hands then songs like Receipt an Dr. Carter amongst others

Wayne’s music is far from rhyming words with syllables an cadences

Edit: and how you gonna pick a bad Wayne line and a great Fif line :mjlol:
:mjlol::troll:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Wayne has no real classics. Closest was c2. Only Bamas put him in the goat category. His fans are the dumbest in music. That should tell u something. 10 20 30 years later 50 will be remembered as far superior.