Chris Paul breaks Stephen Curry's ankles TWICE in 48 hours!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Damn I totally forgot that he dropped his ass something nasty in that game 2 :picard:

Missed the shot tho would have been gif worthy with that swish:mjcry:
yeah the swish would have made it gif worthy, but low key the drop being so bad that steph is sprawled out making snow angels so that CP3 has enough time to follow his miss and get the layup.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph Curry's signature "Come here and step on my foot then i'll pull the chair on you" ankle breaker:mjlol:

TjGDxDo.png
You posted this to prove that Curry step on Paul shoe? :russ:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
CP3 stay pushing off.:camby:

CP pushed off both times. Curry fell on his back to sell the offensive foul, the other time he fell because of the push.

CPhas been pushing off very aggressively this series, shocked more offensive fouls aren't called on him.

Curry stepped on CP3s foot and that’s why he fell. The alternate angles show this clearly:DKConceited:

Chris was already leaning when he stepped on Steph's foot because his foot already slipped.

Bottom line, he was going down. :francis:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
CP pushed off both times. Curry fell on his back to sell the offensive foul, the other time he fell because of the push.

CPhas been pushing off very aggressively this series, shocked more offensive fouls aren't called on him.

Chris was already leaning when he stepped on Steph's foot because his foot already slipped.

Bottom line, he was going down. :francis:

Leaning doesn't mean you fall he clearly couldn't get his bearings because he was on curry's foot