Chris Rock files for divorce from his wife of 20 years

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OR...he's a bad husband.

Ya'll don't even really know so why go down this road? :stopitslime:

We're talking about Halle berry....if she keeps running into bad husbands than maybe she's the blame eventually.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Some woman just know how to make an older man feel young and alive. Especially when you're wife has gotten complacent.

When you're 50 and Flabbilous,:flabbynsick: if a cute young coworker taps you on the shoulder you'd be ready to leave your nagging wife.

la-et-mn-toronto-film-festival-chris-rock-rates-big-laughs-in-top-five-20140907
rosario-dawson-chris-rock-top-five-tiff-premiere.jpg
article-2747063-2127290000000578-170_634x487.jpg
rosario-dawson-chris-rock-finally-famous-set-02.JPG
Rosario-Dawson-Chris-Rock-Top-Five-Grey-Goose-Soho-House-9-6-14-2.jpg

That's the smile of a man that hasn't smiled in a while:banderas::ohlawd::ahh:
is she worth the millions malaak is about to get? :usure:

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I agree with you but people and women especially have this twisted mindset that they can holda relations together by themselves. A relationship/marriage involves two people making a conceded effort to make it work...not one.

yes but if a person keep cheating that person isn't tryna make an effort to work it out so how can you blame them cause you wanna stay after twice its just you wanna be there until you get tired and sooner or later any would but can no longer blame the other person have to own up to your own reason why you stayed

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I shouldnt have to do all that :upsetfavre: You lift the seat up to piss...why not put that shyt back the way it was when you're done? :sitdown: It's just one extra step brehski...why you gotta make shyt so difficult :damn:

:childplease: My toilet seat stay up. Why can't you put it back up when YOU'RE done :birdman:.

Bet yall be having that argument all the time :lolbron: Marriage...

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: My toilet seat stay up. Why can't you put it back up when YOU'RE done :birdman:.

Bet yall be having that argument all the time :lolbron: Marriage...
:dwillhuh: but....The neutral position of the toilet seat...it's resting position is with the seat down :damn: this is that shyt i'm talking about man :upsetfavre:

And yes this argument happens every time I almost take an unintentional dip in the poopoo pool :beli::pachaha:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
His wife won for life..

3 young kids = child support for a good 15 years

Knowing new jersey high cost of living, spousal support will be outrageous...

derek-jeter-o.gif

Most normal people don't consider divorce winning...if she stayed married with him for 20 years chances are she wanted to save or maintain her marriage.

I feel bad for the children :/

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
yes but if a person keep cheating that person isn't tryna make an effort to work it out so how can you blame them cause you wanna stay after twice its just you wanna be there until you get tired and sooner or later any would but can no longer blame the other person have to own up to your own reason why you stayed
Love or familiarity is blind and often translates to tolerating disrespect for the sake of keeping up for appearances or not wanting to break the family.