Chris rock is with Amber Rose

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whoever wrote the article had a tough time figuring out what it is that Amber Rose does, or what she's famous for (outside of being a pass-around).
The writer finally settled on the generic "rapper" label...because every hack out here without talent can fall back on being a "rapper."

Sigh.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Every few months he's seen with a new woman, and the last one is nowhere to be seen

He's a grown ass man with adult children, FU money, and spare time, spending that time with women who he can pick up the phone and get at

Looks to me like he's having all the fun nyggas say they'd have if they had money or access, but those same nyggas who have a list of sex workers and degenerate IG thots ready to go if their bread was right are always in these threads mad and confused

SiMtlGu.gif

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every few months he's seen with a new woman, and the last one is nowhere to be seen

He's a grown ass man with adult children, FU money, and spare time, spending that time with women who he can pick up the phone and get at

Looks to me like he's having all the fun nyggas say they'd have if they had money or access, but those same nyggas who have a list of sex workers and degenerate IG thots ready to go if their bread was right are always in these threads mad and confused

SiMtlGu.gif
True story

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This won’t end well :mjlol:

But probably they just friends.

People can just hang out and be cool:hubie:

I can hang out with @Milk N Cookies @RehReh @ThiefyPoo @dora_da_destroyer and just be cool.

Not everything gotta be about sexual tension or who fukking who.

Man the world need to grow up