Chris Rock’s wife seeking huge payout in divorce

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
You really think a brother will side with his sibling or the wife who want half ? The guy is biased talking about " we'll get p*ssy together"...

For the rest, I'll make the same remark : "she's a mean bytch" is not factual evidence. Why is she a bytch ? Name calling is not factual evidence.

Again, Chris Rock filling for divorce doesn't prove anything when it comes to culpability. It just proves that he doesn't want to be with her anymore, but we still don't know why.

"It just proves that he doesn't want to be with her anymore" based on the evidence that it's something about her personally that's negative. No man in Chris Rock's shoes is just going to up & file for a divorce, risk his current/future earnings & break up his family if the wife isn't at fault or culpable somehow.

Let's see how you'll try to overlook & spin these articles below by stating there's no evidence whatsoever that Chris Rock wife was/is the problem. :sas1:

"Court documents have shown that the estranged couple isn’t really having an easy divorce. Rock has claimed his ex-wife has “repeatedly refused to permit [him] normal access to the children, and has acted in a manner detrimental to the children’s best interest.”

http://naturallymoi.com/2015/05/chris-rock-accuses-ex-wife-of-keeping-him-from-his-kids/

Chris Rock also was in the process of filing for a divorce in 2006 as well, but later reconciled with his wife:

TMZ has learned that Chris Rock has begun divorce proceedings against his wife of nearly 10 years, Malaak Compton-Rock. TMZ is told that the comedian has hired a high-powered
divorce attorney to represent him.

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/03/chris-rock-files-for-divorce/

This is a comment from TMZ. I have reached out to this individual to see what type of work she's has done involving Chris Rock. If I get a response, I'll post it here with her permission. These comments could all be random hearsay or false, but AGAIN it is at least anecdotal evidence which seems to be a common theme in regards to Chris Rock's wife.

patty cake - 9 years ago
She is a materialistic bytch and has held him hostage in that marriage for years. He tried to do right by her and she made him miserable . He gave her everything she wanted..the kids, all kinds of material crap..she spends money like it grows on trees. She acts like she owns everywhere she goes...not nice. Birken bags,nannys,diamonds in her damn toenails...all the crap. He has been wanting to divorce her for a while but was afraid of how she was going to ass rape him financially..but I guess he just had had enough of her bytch ass and doesnt care how much it costs him. Chris is a great guy and loves his girls and will pay what he has to. He will continue to make money and give it to her ..I hope he gets to be with someone cool and smart this time. Chris is one of the nicest guys in the business and a pleasure to be around and work with.

This also matches a similar statement from one of The Coli members which you keep trying to overlook & ignore.

I have a few journalist friends and they say she's a mean bytch. A wannabe Tracey Edmonds and just a conceited person. Thought Chris could take her to the next step and he once wanted to

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
"It just proves that he doesn't want to be with her anymore" based on the evidence that it's something about her personally that's negative. No man in Chris Rock's shoes is just going to up & file for a divorce, risk his current/future earnings & break up his family if the wife isn't at fault or culpable somehow.

Let's see how you'll try to overlook & spin these articles below by stating there's no evidence whatsoever that Chris Rock wife was/is the problem. :sas1:

"Court documents have shown that the estranged couple isn’t really having an easy divorce. Rock has claimed his ex-wife has “repeatedly refused to permit [him] normal access to the children, and has acted in a manner detrimental to the children’s best interest.”

http://naturallymoi.com/2015/05/chris-rock-accuses-ex-wife-of-keeping-him-from-his-kids/

Chris Rock also was in the process of filing for a divorce in 2006 as well, but later reconciled with his wife:

TMZ has learned that Chris Rock has begun divorce proceedings against his wife of nearly 10 years, Malaak Compton-Rock. TMZ is told that the comedian has hired a high-powered
divorce attorney to represent him.

http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/03/chris-rock-files-for-divorce/

This is a comment from TMZ. I have reached out to this individual to see what type of work she's has done involving Chris Rock. If I get a response, I'll post it here with her permission. These comments could all be random hearsay or false, but AGAIN it is at least anecdotal evidence which seems to be a common theme in regards to Chris Rock's wife.

patty cake - 9 years ago
She is a materialistic bytch and has held him hostage in that marriage for years. He tried to do right by her and she made him miserable . He gave her everything she wanted..the kids, all kinds of material crap..she spends money like it grows on trees. She acts like she owns everywhere she goes...not nice. Birken bags,nannys,diamonds in her damn toenails...all the crap. He has been wanting to divorce her for a while but was afraid of how she was going to ass rape him financially..but I guess he just had had enough of her bytch ass and doesnt care how much it costs him. Chris is a great guy and loves his girls and will pay what he has to. He will continue to make money and give it to her ..I hope he gets to be with someone cool and smart this time. Chris is one of the nicest guys in the business and a pleasure to be around and work with.

This also matches a similar statement from one of The Coli members which you keep trying to overlook & ignore.

I didn't overlooked it, it was an empty comment. Saying someone is a mean bytch doesn't mean anything.

But the TMZ comment is more substantial.
She might be the problem.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
I didn't overlooked it, it was an empty comment. Saying someone is a mean bytch doesn't mean anything.

But the TMZ comment is more substantial.
She might be the problem.

As you've mentioned, no one truly knows why Chris Rock has filed for divorce except those who are close to the situation. However, it's just too much plausible information from various sources to ignore, which paints Malaak Compton-Rock as an insufferable bytch. In fact, based on my research so far, I haven't found a glowing or half way decent comment about Chris Rock's wife anywhere.
:mjlol:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If I remember correctly he made a statement recently that he was just bored with marriage.