Chris Tucker owes the IRS $10,000,000

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
He should go the sitcom route. He could be a funny TV dad and wouldn’t have to compromise his more mature outlook on life.

Good idea. But he would need a hit sitcom to get out of this like Will Smith. And there aren't too many of those right now.

Maybe Chuck Lorre could give him a recurring role somewhere.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
The man better cut a deal with Netflix or Amazon for some specials. You don't want them type of problems
He wants all the smoke. Ive been reading about him being 10 million in debt for taxes since 2009. This man has already decided he aint paying shyt and is only dragging this till he gets old and senile. They are gonna have to forgive that debt. I legit think he believes he shouldnt pay a dime. Rejecting movies just so he wont have to pay IRS? Yeah thats a man who has firm beliefs about tax laws

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The man better cut a deal with Netflix or Amazon for some specials. You don't want them type of problems

dude will have to have a sitcom idea already written/cast and the shyt would have to sound like a hit at the pitch meetings because even that Jamie Foxx show got tossed in the bushes.