Christian And NoFap Brehs, Is This First Recorded Instance of PNC/PNS?

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
Genesis 3 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Temptation and Fall of Man

3 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said to the woman, “Has God indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?”

2 And the woman said to the serpent, “We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden; 3 but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said, ‘You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.’”

4 Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings.

8 And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God among the trees of the garden.

9 Then the Lord God called to Adam and said to him, “Where are you?”

10 So he said, “I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.”

11 And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you that you should not eat?”

12 Then the man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I ate.”

13 And the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?”

The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

:lupe: PNC = postnutt clarity/shame
And don't tell me that whole dialog didn't sound just like the discussion you have with yourself when you do something wrong. What if that inner voice is your spiritual self trying to correct you? :dwillhuh: I want to draw some comparisons to the NoFap movement and hear what my Christian/NoFap brehs have to say.

That part where the serpent was asking ''3 Has God indeed said, ‘You shall not eat of every tree of the garden’?” is a lot like where you ask yourself, hey is what I'm about to do really that bad in order to preemptively justify it so you don't feel bad afterward :ohhh:
Then it later says “You will not surely die. 5 For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” This is where you begin to use some outlandish theories to make it seem like what you're doing is actually for your long term benefit and not just your short term desire. :mjgrin: ''Oh but it helps prevent prostate disease''
7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves coverings. There it is.. Is this... the first recorded instance of PNC? Or at least its precursor? :jbhmm:
8 And they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God
This isn't suprising at all.. who else goes out of their way to not be around any body afterwards for fear of somehow being judged :scust: he said, “I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself.”
It takes a while to return to your normal self afterward. Sometimes you feel like a monster depending on how deep you dove :picard:

------
In conclusion, to break it down for the super slow brehs who will inevitably hop in the thread on some '':dahell:'' ... All I'm saying is that from this example, the serpent could be considered our lustful thoughts persuading us to simply follow our desires :ahh: And we eventually justify it using some backward logic :heh: and then we do it, and end up realizing it was all a lie and feel worse afterward:leon:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Believe in fairytales breh. Nut makes babies..you dont jack off good for you...but stop trying to make your perverted ass decision some deep intellectual journey. Its just nasty hairy palm ass nikkas shaming themselves into doing something other then skeeting into palms and dirty socks all day....:mjlol:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
------
In conclusion, to break it down for the super slow brehs who will inevitably hop in the thread on some '':dahell:'' ... All I'm saying is that from this example, the serpent could be considered our lustful thoughts persuading us to simply follow our desires :ahh: And we eventually justify it using some backward logic :heh: and then we do it, and end up realizing it was all a lie and feel worse afterward:leon:

The main problem is the following:

Genesis 2:16-17 KJV
And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: [17] But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

1.) Adam told not to eat. That's why he went to Eve.

2.) Genesis 3:1 KJV Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Always trying to trip you up with some truth and a little lie.

3.) In every case it would be us trying to justify what we know is wrong. Turning from the truth to a lie.

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
The main problem is the following:

Genesis 2:16-17 KJV
And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: [17] But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

1.) Adam told not to eat. That's why he went to Eve.

2.) Genesis 3:1 KJV Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Always trying to trip you up with some truth and a little lie.

3.) In every case it would be us trying to justify what we know is wrong. Turning from the truth to a lie.
:ohhh: nice insight, breh..

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Believe in fairytales breh. Nut makes babies..you dont jack off good for you...but stop trying to make your perverted ass decision some deep intellectual journey. Its just nasty hairy palm ass nikkas shaming themselves into doing something other then skeeting into palms and dirty socks all day....:mjlol:

:russell: degenerate infidel

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:russell: degenerate infidel

And the talking snake said what? Let's try to focus on shyt this side of reality breh...its way more important shyt in the world then fake puedo deep bullshyt movements that pretend to bring people closer to a fake omnipotent being that endorses ignorance and intelligence of self.

And stop with the 1500 AD insults nikka you were born in America not Afghanistan