"Christian" family moves to Russia to escape LGBTQ, and now can't wait to leave their living hell ...UPDATE!! page 8.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
:banderas: :russ:

That comeuppance when it hit.

The LGBTQ community who reads this story probably had a light chuckle or two at their expense.

Talk about an emotional decision. Listen folks, all I can tell you is, whatever it is you THINK you wanna do, DO RESEARCH!!!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sounds like the typical "family values" fool that rides with the right because of gays in the left. Idealistic to a fault. Hate they had to drag their kids into it.

I really wish that all magas and both siders could live out such practical experiments. Sometimes that's the only lesson people can grasp. Let them get their idealised versions of the world and quickly learn that it's a nightmare. Since they often love authoritarian lunatics who don't care for the common man and ones who have no issues fukking up freedoms or overlooking them or mixing religion with politics. It can get way worse than Canada/America and it really does.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
life in russia must be awful, even the western cacettes who moved to iraq/syria to marry isil fighters didn't regret it:laff:

edit: 11 mouths to feed and no money left? creh's gonna have to join the army and die in ukraine so his kids can have some veggies :mjlol:

I'd rather live in Syria than Russia I'm not joking either.