Chubb them all & let DAWG sort them out: The OFFICIAL 2015 thread of The University of Georgia

How will the 2015 UGA finish?

• SEC Championship game

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • National championship game

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • National champions

• Outback bowl or some other weak ass bowl

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • fukk a Gator

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
@AVXL @SteezY @The ADD @FreshFromATL @ATLien @Rickdogg44 @Sly Cookin @Konnan @Stone @domin

What's good with Leonard Floyd? What we got here? Thanks

you will not get a consensus opinion. Its crazy how much variance there is on Floyd.

IMO he is worth the Top 10 pick. He is versatile and can still add weight. Can play OLB and ILB, I dont like him as a hands-down DE in the NFL. But he can play any LB spot, and can cover just about any skill position. Pruitt started using him at ILB and he was really effective there, but I think his speed rush will have him at OLB.

He had to take a 5th year of HS to get his grades right, so he is a bit older but a good kid. I dont think he will be an issue off-the-field and Chicago has been a good spot for UGA guys in the past.

Cliffs:
Pros - Fast. Great in Coverage. Size/Frame.
Cons - Needs to add more Muscle while not losing that Speed. Some liability in run game, and needs more strength to handle NFL Lineman when speed game fails.

His longterm success will be on the Franchise using him correctly, in the right scheme. Otherwise, he could end up like Dion Jordan.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you will not get a consensus opinion. Its crazy how much variance there is on Floyd.

IMO he is worth the Top 10 pick. He is versatile and can still add weight. Can play OLB and ILB, I dont like him as a hands-down DE in the NFL. But he can play any LB spot, and can cover just about any skill position. Pruitt started using him at ILB and he was really effective there, but I think his speed rush will have him at OLB.

He had to take a 5th year of HS to get his grades right, so he is a bit older but a good kid. I dont think he will be an issue off-the-field and Chicago has been a good spot for UGA guys in the past.

Cliffs:
Pros - Fast. Great in Coverage. Size/Frame.
Cons - Needs to add more Muscle while not losing that Speed. Some liability in run game, and needs more strength to handle NFL Lineman when speed game fails.

His longterm success will be on the Franchise using him correctly, in the right scheme. Otherwise, he could end up like Dion Jordan.

Hes definitely being pegged as an edge rusher within Fangio's 3-4

Think how he used Aldon Smith in San Fran for reference

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4

ATLien

DSGB
Daps
Reppin
S.W.A.T.S