Chuck Todd Spends Three Minutes Asking Mayor Pete if African-Americans May Be Too Homophobic to Vote

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Like someone said negros will not be an issue , maybe wyte right wing evangelist
They aren't the issue - they ain't voting for any Democrat, right-wing or not.

Mayor Pete ain't going anywhere in the presidential race because he's a freaking no-name small-city mayor without a particularly appealing platform. If he wasn't gay he wouldn't even be in the news. Media keeps trying to make something of this that it's not.

In other news, :mjlol: on the Coli right-wingers declaring that they speak for the Black community

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They aren't the issue - they ain't voting for any Democrat, right-wing or not.

Mayor Pete ain't going anywhere in the presidential race because he's a freaking no-name small-city mayor without a particularly appealing platform. If he wasn't gay he wouldn't even be in the news. Media keeps trying to make something of this that it's not.

In other news, :mjlol: on the Coli right-wingers declaring that they speak for the Black community
:russ::mjlol::russell:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
He did the research. They just want to create a narrative that if Black people don’t support Mayor Pete it’s due to homophobia.

Pete has a lot of big donors so they are trying to put him in a place to win. Part of that is quieting all dissent. So making any critique of him based on homophobia is a perfect way to force the issue.

Regardless, this is a very dangerous narrative being portrayed here and could put more of a target on Black people and setting up a way to blame people for Trump's impending victory (honestly, even I can admit that Trump will most likely win...it is what it is).

I just don't see anything good coming out of this with this propaganda if this gets out of control.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
What do these Cacs think this is Jamaica :pachaha:

You win the black vote by getting in with the political leaders in the states. Then they prop you up on radio stations and churches. Then you're good.

This is how tone deaf Democrats still are. They still don't seem to understand that Black people are just like everybody else, if you're not talking about tangiles or our policies that could help us then we're not voting for your ass.

It's just that simple. :francis:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Minus the Tulsi2020 hashtag, you are correct, the black community is not voting Gay, sorry :yeshrug:

Except him being homosexual has nothing to do with anything. These Neo-Liberals feel entitled to our votes.

What I've noticed about them, they seem to think just because we're Black we have to support everybody and everything.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Regardless, this is a very dangerous narrative being portrayed here and could put more of a target on Black people and setting up a way to blame people for Trump's impending victory (honestly, even I can admit that Trump will most likely win...it is what it is).

I just don't see anything good coming out of this with this propaganda if this gets out of control.

I don’t think Trump is gonna win and if he does it’s going to be cause of white people.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Except him being homosexual has nothing to do with anything. These Neo-Liberals feel entitled to our votes.

What I've noticed about them, they seem to think just because we're Black we have to support everybody and everything.

Main reason I fukk with Warren is she has been doing her job and reaching out to black people..... for years.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Dude isn’t attempting to talk to black people. His entire campaign is some Ivy League elitist white liberal dream.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Dude isn’t attempting to talk to black people. His entire campaign is some Ivy League elitist white liberal dream.

I guess "drinkin' with the homies" and eating fried chicken with Al Sharpton is all he needs to do.
Buttigieg-brown-bag.jpg

APP-043019-Mayor-Pete-Al-Sharpton.jpg

I find it interesting how White LGBTQ members and their sympathizers don't like to talk about their own :mjpls:tone within their communities before they start attacking Black people.

Democrats been insulting our intelligence for far too long. :ufdup:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I find it interesting how White LGBTQ members and their sympathizers don't like to talk about their own :mjpls:tone within their communities before they start attacking Black people.
In fairness, do you read or follow the white lgbtq community’s news? Not the mainstream media, but queer outlets on the same vein as The Griot or The Root or The Afro-American?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So Chuck Todd is trying to suggest that if black folk don't vote, then it's not because Pete is against reparations? Or his record with black folk in South Bend? Or the ongoing investigation of his police department's conduct with black folk? Am I understanding this right? :stopitslime: