@ChuckCJohnson: MAO-A Gene Deficiency in Blacks Makes Them More Aggressive/Violent Than Whites

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Expect a new law criminilizing black men to get passed. In the 90s they were tons of reports like this that said black men are more violent by nature. Next thing you know the war on drugs was on the scene and the 3 strikes law were on the books.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
We do need more discussions like this on a mass scale. What i mean by "like this" is convos about the differences in each race on a genetic level. I believe that each race is faaaar more different that just simply skin color. White people lack soul and compassion while we have plenty of it. There has to be a scientific reason for this. I dont believe that whites & blacks will EVER be able to co-habitat peacefully because we are literally 2 different species.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Essentially, this white devil is saying that black people are naturally more aggressive than whites. :francis:The entirety of American history has proven that to be false. Black people were known as being 'meek, humble, shuck and jive fools' up until our liberation in 1865. Then, the rhetoric of white people became that we were violent criminals.

American history proves that white people are the most aggressive, evil beings who have inhabited the United States. The current condition of the red man and the black man are proof of this.

Daps
Has he even looked at European history? It's filled with people constantly fighting over stupid ass land.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We do need more discussions like this on a mass scale. What i mean by "like this" is convos about the differences in each race on a genetic level. I believe that each race is faaaar more different that just simply skin color. White people lack soul and compassion while we have plenty of it. There has to be a scientific reason for this. I dont believe that whites & blacks will EVER be able to co-habitat peacefully because we are literally 2 different species.

Nah, there are plenty of cool ass white people. I'm friends with several. Unfortunately, there there are a lot of psychopaths with a knack for social, economic, and political prominence.