CIA's Twitter: Osama Bin Laden Was Killed 5 Years Ago Today

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
So the CIA's twitter account posted this today:

It's been 5 YEARS since this motherfukka's death, RIP to supposedly the biggest villain of the 21st century. Breh was almost a villain out of a goddamn Bond movie. :francis:

A diabolic, insidious, malicious mastermind that wanted to spread terror and jihad in the hearts of the average good ol workin white ma- I mean American:whitemjcry:

He spent his time scheming in caves and releasing poorly edited videos whilst looking slightly different every time
(:mjpls:) A true master of disguise :merchant:

& Today marks the 5th anniversary of his death :ehh:

Thanks to the brave men who risked their lives and threw this nikkas body into the sea and eradicated all evidence of him being alive :smugbiden:

It's almost like he never existed at all, oh well at least we have the CIA's tweets and that hollywood movie to remember him by:troll:

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
So the CIA's twitter account posted this today:

It's been 5 YEARS since this motherfukka's death, RIP to supposedly the biggest villain of the 21st century. Breh was almost a villain out of a goddamn Bond movie. :francis:

A diabolic, insidious, malicious mastermind that wanted to spread terror and jihad in the hearts of the average good ol workin white ma- I mean American:whitemjcry:

He spent his time scheming in caves and releasing poorly edited videos whilst looking slightly different every time
(:mjpls:) A true master of disguise :merchant:

& Today marks the 5th anniversary of his death :ehh:

Thanks to the brave men who risked their lives and threw this nikkas body into the sea and eradicated all evidence of him being alive :smugbiden:

It's almost like he never existed at all, oh well at least we have the CIA's tweets and that hollywood movie to remember him by:troll:

was he really tho? The Saudi's got that grip on the USof A i bet he's living well in some desert :sas1:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
:mjpls: We've got ISIS, now, to keep us nice, cozy, Pro American and Pro war...

Can't wait for the ISIS hollywood blockbuster in 2020 starring Matt Damon :blessed:

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
The strange thing is Bin Laden wasn't behind 9/11 and ended up being the scapegoat for it. Bin Laden always said he had nothing to do with it.