CISSP, CCNA, CASP, Security + , Server + positions : Remote, Portland, OR and Vicksburg, MS

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Another lead for those with network certs. Spoilered the recruiter's email addy. Good luck

I am Recruiting Manager for the OMDAC-SWACA and the Vectrus-ACE-IT program in the USA. The ACE-IT program has many positions in Portland, Oregon and Vicksburg Mississippi and there are opportunities for certain skill sets to work remotely. We are hiring for the below positions:

(US Citizens with Active Secret Clearance)

* Network Engineer II - Security+ and CCNA
* Network Engineer III- CASP/ CISSP and CCNP
* VOIP Engineer III - CASP/CISSP an CCNP
* Systems Engineer I – CASP or CISSP and MCSA or Higher
* Systems Engineer II - CASP or CISSP and Server+ or Higher
* Network Administrator II- Security+ and CCNA
* Systems Administrator I- Security+ and Server+ or Higher

If you are interested in the positions in the USA, PM me for the email address to send your resume to.

gottah8me

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D(M)V
I deployed with Vectrus when they were ITT to Iraq they are decent to work with.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've always wondered how does one with no military background acquire secret clearance

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I've always wondered how does one with no military background acquire secret clearance
It isn't that hard if you work as an IT contractor as long as you have the education/certs/experience AND good credit and a clean background. Companies like Booz Allen, Lockheed, General Dynamic, HP and subcontracting companies will sponsor you. After that it's just a matter of maintaining your clearance and switching to companies that will transfer(hold) it to another project. You have 24 months in between projects to transfer your clearance before going through with the process.

You can search clearance jobs on websites like Indeed or LinkedIn. The job description specifies if a current clearance is required or if candidates are able to at least obtain. You can also start off in IT projects supporting municipalities and finance that requires a Public Trust that places you in the eQuip system. From there it is easier to obtain a Secret or Top Secret (TS).

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It isn't that hard if you work as an IT contractor as long as you have the education/certs/experience AND good credit and a clean background. Companies like Booz Allen, Lockheed, General Dynamic, HP and subcontracting companies will sponsor you. After that it's just a matter of maintaining your clearance and switching to companies that will transfer(hold) it to another project. You have 24 months in between projects to transfer your clearance before going through with the process.

You can search clearance jobs on websites like Indeed or LinkedIn. The job description specifies if a current clearance is required or if candidates are able to at least obtain. You can also start off in IT projects supporting municipalities and finance that requires a Public Trust that places you in the eQuip system. From there it is easier to obtain a Secret or Top Secret (TS).
Pos rep + bookmarked post :salute:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Op you got any level 5 or level 6 jobs? I know some kats in DoD but they are looking for level 5 and 6 gigs (systems and network engineer)