TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
39a8db6d4f2b53d842d3a88088a71a32.jpeg

@old_timer @Wepa Man @MTAFZ @IronFist @LauderdaleBoss @macadomusic @Deltron @Grizzly @Sagat @bigrodthe1 @Cole Cash @stomachlines @tryfbindope @Darkstarz Records @nikkahs B. Wildin @BlackDroog @Billy Ocean

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gonna listen in a few hours. I got the alert that you got a new video on YouTube too gonna peep that as well

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps
Shattered Mind - :blessed:Dope piano sample. amazing drums. This shyt is perfection.
Offtop - :whoo:Really feeling that creepy vocal sample. Sounds like a Killarmy beat.
Scum -:merchant: I'm speechless about how dope this is. wow.
Another Night - :ohlawd:One of my favorite Isley songs. beautiful chops on this one.
Heartfelt - :ahh:This beat is so smooth. great sample.
Tha Story - :banderas:Beautiful. I loved everything about this beat.
Dedicated - :gladbron:Vintage Wu-Sound. That little flute sample takes this to another level. So soulful too.
Heaven Bellz - :wow:Dope. I enjoyed the mellow vibe of this one.
Gritted Teeth - :scust: This shyt had me ready to start rapping. haven't rapped since High School.

Yes Yes Y'all - :obama:Y'all know I love piano samples but the bells in this took it over the top. (could have done without common tho. lol).

This shyt is DOPE. love it. please do more of these collabs. Not to be biased (because y'all are two of my favorite people on the Coli) but these beats are the type of beats that most of my favorite rappers at the time would kill. these are album quality beats.

:salute::myman: