• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Got dayum, this one was close and real hard to choose from.

That was one of Droog best beats. Good melody, good sounds, nice sound effects. Everything was crisp with the mixing to me. Good shyt. I actually remember hearing this one a while ago and always liked it. Easily a top 10 Droog production.

but, the UK beat god Clanarchy just came out of nowhere with some new exclusive shyt. Loved the dual melodies. Good sound usage, and the slight switch up in the middle was dope too. Beat is dope as hell, but you already know I'm going to say that I heard you drop way better joints.

In the end, Clanarchy took it by a little bit. The extra transitions is what did it for me. Both beats could be on the same album back to back. That's how well they flow together.

:ohlawd::salute:at my Iron Triangle brothers.
Thought the same thing:banderas: Can they both win? :sadcam: Had to go with @clanarchy because of the transitions.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
holy fukk Clanarchy.....that "o0o0o0o0o0o0" screaming sound did it for me. Invigorating as phuck and definitely something i would workout to.

droog, i feel like you had a good foundation, but it ended up kinda dry to be honest. you could've spiced it up a bit and added some more flavor to it to add more emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.