Clarence Thomas Lord have mercy

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

:mjlol:
Him dying on the bench is one of the reasons we got to hold our nose and vote for Biden. If Trump get re-elected him and Alito are stepping down and we’re going to have a fukked up country for at least a couple of decades.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

Guess who got mad as fukk at a good high school increasing its black student freshmen population from 2% to 8%? Thomas and Alito

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

Guess who got mad as fukk at a good high school increasing its black student freshmen population from 2% to 8%? Thomas and Alito
:comeon:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

In a 10-page opinion, Alito was sharply critical of the 4th Circuit’s decision. He characterized it as holding, “in essence, that intentional racial discrimination is constitutional as long as it is not too severe” because Asian American applicants still were admitted at a rate that exceeded their representation in the applicant pool. But such a rule, Alito suggested, would effectively allow government officials “to discriminate against any racial group with impunity as long as that group continues to perform at a higher rate than other groups” – an “indefensible” position, in Alito’s view.

I wonder what he's really trying to say here..... :sas2:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Him dying on the bench is one of the reasons we got to hold our nose and vote for Biden. If Trump get re-elected him and Alito are stepping down and we’re going to have a fukked up country for at least a couple of decades.
if biden thinks trump being re-elected is such a threat to the courts, why doesn't he fix the problem right now... .right now he is president... if he cares so much like he claims, why doesn't he just replace thomas and alito now.....?

#BothSider4Trump.... because both sides are exactly the same except that trump is better and biden is old and senile.... no differences at all....

:troll:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
If Clarence Thomas or any republican SC member dies before November, the outrage will reach violent levels. They aren't letting go of power without a fight.
They never will, and I don’t think they can win regardless. Democrats were sleeping on the SC until Roe and that Harvard ruling.

Word is bond I think the only reason they didn’t rule on that HS is the higher level strategist told them to chill because every decision they make pisses most people off. Republicans don’t have the number of votes needed to win against a energized Dem party.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They never will, and I don’t think they can win regardless. Democrats were sleeping on the SC until Roe and that Harvard ruling.

Word is bond I think the only reason they didn’t rule on that HS is the higher level strategist told them to chill because every decision they make pisses most people off. Republicans don’t have the number of votes needed to win against an energized Dem party.
Dems were sleeping until it was time for Obama to put up 2 nominees and McConnell held those seats up along with RBG old ass not retiring.. Then letting Trump win..

Overturning Roe was a byproduct of the above

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clarence Thomas is 75
Samuel Alito is 73

Dems just need to stay on code. If Trump wins he’s replacing them with 50 year olds.

How old is judge cannon down in Florida? She's working on getting that Supreme Court gig

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
How old is judge cannon down in Florida? She's working on getting that Supreme Court gig
Bruh when she gets bushed but they conservative 11th circuit she is finished.. Biden gets elected that bytch is going to be buried in the gulag somewhere in 8th circuit as a trial judge in the middle of North Dakota.. You will never hear from that broad again