Class of 2012 coli incel, #GMB and #uglygang member's blog site unearthed. Which one of you is it?

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
stumbled across this gem while googling a #GMB smiley :dead:

When you don't abide by the archaic PC confroms as a male you will be labeled negatively.

Well I can hear the screams and vile words launched in my direction by those who don't agree with my stance.

Wow you must be ugly they say, you must never get laid that’s they say, your angry they say.

Let me break this down.

1. First off I'm not ANGRY. My doctor has said I have low blood pressure and my personality has never been a loud or boisterous type. If I was angry my vocabulary would consist of calling women such words like “whores, sluts, bytches, gold digging strumpets” but I've never done that. I've never lifted a finger, a fist, or thrown an object at a woman. I've never got in loud shouting match with veins popping or hell even wished ill will, so again please tell me how I'm angry?

2. You must be ugly.
I've never been the one to brag or boast but the long list of women I have canoodled and cavorted with would lead me and others to come to the conclusion that I am not ugly.

3. You must not never get laid you virgin, dry penile scum.
In all honestly I have never in my life begged, asked, or even seduced a woman to have sex, yet I've done well...... so yeah

Now that I have emasculate your false assumptions what more will you throw at me?

His first blog post on the site :mjcry:

So which one of you is this? :sas2:

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
in.gif