Classic French HH samples mix

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Paris, France
So these two mixes came out, with samples used in classic french HH (mostly 90s)...

Since I know some brehs are interested in sample and/or French HH, and on the strength of that Alchemist mixtapes, thought some of y'all would enjoy this...good introduction to some of the most classic french HH yracks too.

List of samples used is on the soundcloud pages

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So these two mixes came out, with samples used in classic french HH (mostly 90s)...

Since I know some brehs are interested in sample and/or French HH, and on the strength of that Alchemist mixtapes, thought some of y'all would enjoy this...good introduction to some of the most classic french HH yracks too.

List of samples used is on the soundcloud pages

props, sounds nice!

what are some of the best french hip hop albums in terms of production in your opinion?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Paris, France
props, sounds nice!

what are some of the best french hip hop albums in terms of production in your opinion?

Tough one...for me the best album al times (and in my GOAT list regardless of language) is L'Ecole du Micro d'Argent, by IAM...Meteque et Mat by Akhenaton, Suprême NTM by NTM...P-Town by Jazzy Bazz...Sad Hill compilation by Dj Kheops...there's prob tons of others and I was kind of out of the loop for most of the 2000s so I missed some stuff, but yeah...

You can check out this youtube playlist :

Haven't heard all of it yet, but gave a look at the tracks and looks solid. First track (IAM, Demain c'est loin) is considered by some (me included) to be French HH best track, the way they describe life in the quartiers :wow: