CLASSIC PAK TELLS ALL (FULL INTERVIEW) CANIBUS VS DIZASTER

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
CLASSIC PAK TELLS ALL (FULL INTERVIEW) CANIBUS VS DIZASTER pt1
Published on Dec 16, 2012

TOO ALL CANIBUS FANS.WE APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE FOR FOOLING THE HIP HOP COMMUNITY. CANIBUS WILL ALWAYS BE THE GOAT PERIOD.

CLASSIC PAK TELLS ALL (FULL INTERVIEW) CANIBUS VS DIZASTER pt 2
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLGXP884ekg[/ame]

:ufdup:

Last edited by a moderator:

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
This notion that Canibus took a dive during the battle because no one would have cared if he won is down right insane.:mindblown:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
its kind of silly, when canibus first got on i loved his shyt but knowin what he's been capable of why would i give him a pass for half assin? your supposed to give your all in any challenge especially if you have the image of competitive lyricist

Sugar

Banned
Daps
:scusthov: Is this the nikka who had a song that said "featuring Nicki Minaj", but turns out, it's just her vocal sample, and her appearance in the music video was in the form of a picture -- literally?
And this nikka had the nerve to kiss it :why:
:snoop:

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
CLASSIC PAK ON CANIBUS VS DIZASTER PT 3

Canibus behind the camera.

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
CLASSIC PAK ON CANIBUS VS DIZASTER PT4

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
This notion that Canibus took a dive during the battle because no one would have cared if he won is down right insane.:mindblown:

But it's true. :beli:

Message board heads sided with J Cole of all people over Canibus just because this generation is full of p*ssy boi carebear nikkas that hate rhyming and wordplay (over beats) :hug:

If a real battle tested emcee like Canibus goes against a pop sensation that "made it" all you nikkas wanna harp on is that he "hatin" or he's "flabbyandsick" blah blah blah

Never mind the fact that most nikkas aint even J Cole or Dizaster fans like that :snoop:they just like shytting on so called old heads cause they know they can't rap worth a damn. So yea fukk Canibus he made a few bucks and played you mafuggas in the process :snooze:

LilJuicyTaco

Tha Sickest
Daps
But it's true. :beli:

Message board heads sided with J Cole of all people over Canibus just because this generation is full of p*ssy boi carebear nikkas that hate rhyming and wordplay (over beats) :hug:

If a real battle tested emcee like Canibus goes against a pop sensation that "made it" all you nikkas wanna harp on is that he "hatin" or he's "flabbyandsick" blah blah blah

Never mind the fact that most nikkas aint even J Cole or Dizaster fans like that :snoop:they just like shytting on so called old heads cause they know they can't rap worth a damn. So yea fukk Canibus he made a few bucks and played you mafuggas in the process :snooze:
:what: How is it true? Number one, he had no way of knowing how Hip Hop would react had he won. Your response seems to be the standard excuse his fans have come up with that has stuck that even the person in the video is now using.

Number two at the very least, I'm sure his fans care and those who want to see him succeed. From what I've seen after the battle there were plenty of people from major artist to other battlers who were disappointed and would have cared had he won. Busta Rhymes wanted it, Charlemange and Loaded Lux wanted it just to name a few people who spoke about it. If he thought no one cared he shouldn't have swindled KOTD and the fans. I wouldn't be surprised if KOTD filed a lawsuit after seeing this footage from someone in his camp admitting that Canibus used KOTD for the money.