Classics Discussion: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

Which of these Bone Thugs-N-Harmony albums are classic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
none.

bu bu Rocky!!

Nah,but "Bu bu but we gon act like Lil B don't have classics".

Now all of a sudden you Mr "We cant just go throwing the word classic around all willy nilly yall:whoa:"

Objectively you cant even say Creepin On Ah Come Up,E99 aint classics:mjlol:?I don't care what nobody say Creepin On Ah Come up is in there because theres never been a more filling EP created,that shyt is so great it felt a full course meal:banderas:..To take that away you take away part of the impact of Bone which was the fact they did some unheard of shyt that had you in awe,that's some shyt that can ONLY happen after the first introduction,that cant be recreated no matter how good your followup is....It aint gotta be in the poll,but as long as we all clear:ufdup:....I still put E99 in there too,but I wont say Art Of War,the awe was over by this point and its strictly based on the music at this point....I do remember Ressurection being a personal Bone classic for me, but I wouldn't consider it held in that regard by enough people outside of Bone fans for it to matter.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
creepin on ah come up was on the source top 100 rap albums of all time in 98..but E.1999 is the bone album. Them nikkas toured, performing that joint in its entirety last year. Says it all.

let's see them do it year after year

Nah,but "Bu bu but we gon act like Lil B don't have classics".

:salute: on following my opinions. Just make sure you don't quote them outta context.

Lil B has classic songs. So do Bone Thugs.

This is album discussion. Big difference. Neither have classic albums.

Does that help?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Matter of fact I just looked at wiki and they have E99 as Bone Thugs second album,even wiki knows:blessed:

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
How the fukk has no one tagged the GROAT poster yet? :martin:
@Groot

grootmanny.png

I am Groot...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute: on following my opinions. Just make sure you don't quote them outta context.

Lil B has classic songs. So do Bone Thugs.

This is album discussion. Big difference. Neither have classic albums.

Does that help?

I only saw the thread title and scrolled past it in shame:snoop:?So i had no context and none was necessary,thats proof enough you don't mind throwin the word classic around loosely so don't stop now:sas1:

If you think Lil B has songs that fit criteria of whats considered a classic,objectively you cant say Bone doesn't have classic projects...Threads like that LIl B one shows you may lack objectivity on topics like this and the ability to look outside your bubble that is Sirbiatch:jbhmm:,which is what this thread calls for.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I only saw the thread title and scrolled past it in shame:snoop:?So i had no context and none was necessary,thats proof enough you don't mind throwin the word classic around loosely so don't stop now:sas1:

If you think Lil B has songs that fit criteria of whats considered a classic,objectively you cant say Bone doesn't have classic projects...Threads like that LIl B one shows you may lack objectivity on topics like this and the ability to look outside your bubble that is Sirbiatch:jbhmm:,which is what this thread calls for.

Frankly, I don't think you know what you're talking about. The only reason you're responding to me is because you're in your feelings that I don't consider any Bone Thugs album classic. I'm not the only person in this thread that feels this way, but hey, the name SirBiatch gets feelings crushed. So you brought up Lil B on some deflection shyt, without even doing your homework to figure out the proper context.

I can't believe I have to spell this out for you, but
a) any post regarding Lil B is always going to be made with a dash of trolling/humor because that's Lil B's thing. Sorting out the truth from the humorous bullshyt is a big part of what makes Lil B appealing

b) bring this up when we have a classic songs discussion, not albums. I appreciate that you hang onto my every word and try to find chinks in my armor when your feelings are compromised :russ: Don't worry, you'll get me next time! :mjlol: