Clayton Bigsby Tired of Ya'll Complaining. ("America First" Edition)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

"Fight" for everything, huh:mjpls:

American first, huh:mjpls:

Are you America First:

He didn't vote for Obama incase you're wondering

Coli agree with his movement?

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
He is kinda right in the FIRST video. What was the point of the protest because that harlot lost? I'm also moderate on guns. Guns don't kill people..people kill people :manny: The Bible and Flag ehh personal issue or state issue :manny: Cops works for all people no matter what view. Trump is my soon to be President sad, but true. Best thing is to form a coalition. However, minority rights STILL need to be addressed.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
He looks like all the other black men who have been killed by race soldiers just for being Black...c00ning ain't gon save ya bruh:francis:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I kinda understand the middle video about America first. However, we have to target income inequality and institutional racism. Besides that, dude made some good points, but he has to target the root of the problem.
Fair enough @JudgeJoeGorilla :ehh:

I haven't heard too many of his videos, but his America First thing as a black man seemed cringe worthy. former Military black men tend to be incredibly c00nish, not sure if it's part of the indoctrination in the army, but he seems to have a large white fanbase as a result of his videos. Have you considered going c00n in yours for them youtube $$$?:troll: