Clean Sista Yvonne Orji On Being a Virgin at 32

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Who we kidding she's probably f*cked too. :heh: B*tches be doin' the most to claim virginity. Oral, anal, heavy petting, handjob, etc etc. Ain't no 32 year old virgin anymore in Western culture. A virgin is a bish on a farm who's lived with her family her whole life. This bish is not a virgin, perhaps vaginal virgin, but even that I doubt.

:umad:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Are you sure that was me? I honestly don't remember talking about a hotel orgy :lupe:

Never been in an orgy. Closest I got to a threesome was in college. Got into an elevator one night going upstairs and 2 girls were on me hard. They got me to go to their room. We end up in their room and they were pretty drunk and making out on the bed telling me to watch. I've never had alcohol and I was sober as hell and I couldn't take advantage of them so I left. They were white you know how that goes.. I got scared
:russ::yeshrug::mjcry::wow:

Yes, it was you. I remember your avi. Anyways, lets forget I brought this up.

cam>

All Star
Daps
I waited to have sex too -second year of university.

And after sex,my first thought was I should have started fuking sooner! All those years of good sex I missed out on. Ugh!

Pick a dude you care about and do it asap, sis!!!

Kano

All Star
Daps
Yes, it was you. I remember your avi. Anyways, lets forget I brought this up.

It honestly wasn't me, I wouldn't say such a thing because I've never done that before. I'm not a liar. If you can find my post saying that I'll give you $50 dollars. I cant forget about it, who I am online is who I am in real life. I don't like how I'm associated with something I didn't/ don't do.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Imagine wifing her and finding out she don't suck dikk or the p*ssy is trash.:holystankmayne:
lol in all seriousness though good for her :cryingsalutemayne:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Just finished Insecure and watching this interview
Seems like a really cool chick