Clear Soul Forces

illadope

きんが
Daps
Illajide is a good producer, I'd like to hear more.

Tough who is this Kankick? He's great.

They got tons of stuff on their bandcamp. How do you not know who Kankick is? He's a legend :huh: he fukks with the Lootpack crew

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
How long has THIS been stickied? I'm surprised I didn't see it before. :whoo:

These guys are cool as shyt and dope as fukk on the mic. Back when they first started their group (before they dropped Clear Soul Radio), my boys & I used to do shows with them. We used to all hang tough. Went head to head in the finals of a "Battle of the Bands" show and they beat us.

29117_10150196679585131_1416939_n.jpg

:skip:

Very humble, very energetic & dope live, and just overall good people. They definitely deserve to shine. Ilajide & LAZ jumped on the first track that we put out for our final project and killed it.

You should check out the mini-doc that they did with Red Bull Soundstage. It's one of the most real & genuine depictions of Detroit scene (and life here in general) that you'll see. Glad to see them getting some rub on my favorite site. Definitely check them out. They don't disappoint.

Last edited by a moderator:

illadope

きんが
Daps
How long has THIS been stickied? I'm surprised I didn't see it before. :whoo:

These guys are cool as shyt and dope as fukk on the mic. Back when they first started their group (before they dropped Clear Soul Radio), my boys & I used to do shows with them. We used to all hang tough. Went head to head in the finals of a "Battle of the Bands" show and they beat us.

29117_10150196679585131_1416939_n.jpg

:skip:

Very humble, very energetic & dope live, and just overall good people. They definitely deserve to shine. Ilajide & LAZ jumped on the first track that we put out for our final project and killed it.

In The House feat. Clear Soul Forces and Em-J (DOWNLOAD LINK) - YouTube

You should check out the mini-doc that they did with Red Bull Soundstage. It's one of the most real & genuine depictions of Detroit scene (and life here in general) that you'll see. Glad to see them getting some rub on my favorite site. Definitely check them out. They don't disappoint.

Clear Soul Forces: Sound & Vision 002 - YouTube

:huh: who are you breh? I wanna tell Wimp you said what's good :boss: