Clemson’s Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity placed on probation for ‘Cripmas’ party

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did they blur out their faces if they are college students...they are over 18 so why protect their identity?

Caccing Cacs always cac for other cacs. :aicmon:

SIDE NOTE: They look so lame in that picture its kinda sad.
Cacs just make everything look corny. :ill: That's probably why they got in trouble...They were going to make crips and bloods look so lame that all gang members would simultaneously quit and that woulda had a negative affect on the money generated in the prison industrial business so that had to shut these college kids down.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well lets get mad about them all. Why let this one slide. It ain't no WE worry about what the fukk you wanna worry about.

See. Comments like this is why I don't take most of you fukk nikkas seriously.....

Get mad then nikka, I'm sure your e-outrage will drastically effect their lives in a way that they'll see they're error in judgment......

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Eh. Cacs will be cac. I can see why they have to constantly lambast other cultures. There's nothing socially relevant about cacs.

What are they gonna do, throw yet another polo and Cargo short party?

tumblr_m2cmbloPNX1rtck6mo1_500.png

g13fl.gif

:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crips n bloods? kinda a weak ass outrage :heh: theyre just wearin colors

maybe they were impersonating that bangin in little rock documentary :troll:

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Why did they blur out their faces if they are college students...they are over 18 so why protect their identity?

Caccing Cacs always cac for other cacs. :aicmon:

SIDE NOTE: They look so lame in that picture its kinda sad.
Cacs just make everything look corny. :ill: That's probably why they got in trouble...They were going to make crips and bloods look so lame that all gang members would simultaneously quit and that woulda had a negative affect on the money generated in the prison industrial business so that had to shut these college kids down.

Lmao. It's like when parents started using Facebook.

Made that shyt look :flabbynsick: Real quit.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why should we get mad about gang bangers unless you one? Other races of gang members dress like this too this isn't specific to black people so what are you really saying. Maybe I missed some black face but outside of that this is yawn worthy.
The Confederate Battle Flag, the Tupac shirts, the use of the phrase "Thug Life" the fake-gold jewelry in imitation of Black hip-hop artists.
It sa racist mockery, even if it is based on a seedy art of our culture. The Bloods and Crips started Black, even if its not necessarily a good thing.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The Confederate Battle Flag, the Tupac shirts, the use of the phrase "Thug Life" the fake-gold jewelry in imitation of Black hip-hop artists.
It sa racist mockery, even if it is based on a seedy art of our culture. The Bloods and Crips started Black, even if its not necessarily a good thing.
Im not talking about the flag cause that shyt probably was already there. Blacks ain't the only ones that wear PAC shirts, thug life tats ain't really a black thing but PAC did have the tat they are wearing. The fake gold you can find on many non blacks that live in certain socioeconomic areas. That's why at times I wonder where some of y'all cats raised at cause it sounds like y'all never been in poor areas ever.

I'm not saying it isn't racist stuff they were getting at but the fact some of y'all cats acting like that stuff ONLY reps us is quite disturbing honestly.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Why should we get mad about gang bangers unless you one? Other races of gang members dress like this too this isn't specific to black people so what are you really saying. Maybe I missed some black face but outside of that this is yawn worthy.

Because I don't give a fukk about them CACs... You know what they trying to say they don't give a fukk about no other races they only worrying about one other race.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
See. Comments like this is why I don't take most of you fukk nikkas seriously.....

Get mad then nikka, I'm sure your e-outrage will drastically effect their lives in a way that they'll see they're error in judgment......

Ask that Gracen bytch at the University of SC if it affected her?

So what would you like us to do to these punkass CACs?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Because I don't give a fukk about them CACs... You know what they trying to say they don't give a fukk about no other races they only worrying about one other race.
Well you actually do care about them "cacs" and I don't know what they trying to say since like I said Ive saw blacks, whites, Latinos, Mexicans, etc that dress like that so no I don't know who they are talking about specifically. Now would I be surprised if it was just blacks nah but with is many other people dressing like,that I don't know for sure but you go ahead and not give a fukk about them cacs but they making you mad.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I want these White Frats to go to the Que house and pull these stunts.

I swear Black kids need to stop going to PWIs, Black Athletes need to boycott PWIs, go to HBCUs, there are D1 HBCUs that would go from being mid major hoop programs to powerhouses.