Cleveland Browns on verge of hiring 3 African Americans to head Football Operations Department

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Vice President of Football Operations: Sashi Brown

General Manager/Player Personnel: Chisom Opara

Head Coach: Hue Jackson

For those that don't know, Chisom Opara is a Princeton grad who is getting first interview for the general manager position. He's currently a scout for the Browns.

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
It's so bad that Cleveland said mind as well see what some ******s can do. May get a black QB to make the cipher complete.
This is some c00n shyt right here:what: Unless you're white:sitdown: They didn't hire a bunch of ******s they hired highly qualified and sought after professional black men. The fact that you can't see they looked at and saw #blackexcellence is disturbing and disgusting to me:scust:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I really hope this works out. If those guys can turn the Browns into contenders, Then the flood gates will open for our black coaches and GM's. I just don't trust the owner though.

Edit: is there any black QB's that are good coming out this draft? I don't really follow college football like that.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
It's so bad that Cleveland said mind as well see what some ******s can do. May get a black QB to make the cipher complete.

Negtrain.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I really hope this works out. If those guys can turn the Browns into contenders, Then the flood gates will open for our black coaches and GM's. I just don't trust the owner though.

Edit: is there any black QB's that are good coming out this draft? I don't really follow college football like that.
That's fair. The owner has a history of being a fukk up. He does have alot to prove:manny: But this is the 1st time he's built a legit front office so I'm very optimistic.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
you took my reply :heh:

edit: are yall so uptight you couldn't see this was in jest...damn, nikkas can't laugh at jokes n more :snooze:
The word ****** isn't a joke. Especially when it comes to three black men trying to make it in q white mans world. Thats c00n or cac shyt.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
This is some c00n shyt right here:what: Unless you're white:sitdown: They didn't hire a bunch of ******s they hired highly qualified and sought after professional black men. The fact that you can't see they looked at and saw #blackexcellence is disturbing and disgusting to me:scust:
I'm not dissing them, I am dissing the way cacs in power and influence think.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The word ****** isn't a joke. Especially when it comes to three black men trying to make it in q white mans world. Thats c00n or cac shyt.
Oh please! They call the commander-in-chief an n-word. From the woods to a court's chamber. That's how we're looked upon. Not justifying it but get a grip on reality.