Clinton Foundation auditors found to be grossly negligent and unprofessional

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
How does your fellow Haitian brethren feel about you defending Clinton so much? :francis:

My fellow Haitians are too concerned about fukkboy Trump deporting them to be concerned about SHillary right now. I can hate both Trump and Hillary but Trump is another level of hatred we have for him

So, fukk your c00n ass for defending him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fellow Haitians are too concerned about fukkboy Trump deporting them to be concerned about SHillary right now. I can hate both Trump and Hillary but Trump is another level of hatred we have for him

So, fukk your c00n ass for defending him

So you don't hate the Clinton Foundation more than you do Trump...as a Haitian...and actually come in caping when its found out the foundation's auditor was grossly negligent when it came to finances that could have gone to Haiti but didnt...but Im the "c00n ass" :francis:

Notice you said my fellow Haitians hate Trump because they dont want to be deported but arent the Haitians actually living in Haiti your fellow Haitians too?:jbhmm: Or is it "fukk they c00n ass" as well?:patrice:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So you don't hate the Clinton Foundation more than you do Trump...as a Haitian...and actually come in caping when its found out the foundation's auditor was grossly negligent when it came to finances that could have gone to Haiti but didnt...but Im the "c00n ass" :francis:

Notice you said my fellow Haitians hate Trump because they dont want to be deported but arent the Haitians actually living in Haiti your fellow Haitians too?:jbhmm: Or is it "fukk they c00n ass" as well?:patrice:

Breh, you make 0 sense.

Trump said he's reverting laws to deport Haitians because they all have AIDS. Don't try to have a debate with me.

Haitians would not want to be deported for the same reason people that move from NY, Boston, Canada to Florida don't wanna go back during the winter.

Are you that stupid ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you make 0 sense.

Trump said he's reverting laws to deport Haitians because they all have AIDS. Don't try to have a debate with me.

Haitians would not want to be deported for the same reason people that move from NY, Boston, Canada to Florida don't wanna go back during the winter.

Are you that stupid ?
_65273589_haiti_fund_464.gif

9d1585d0ce20801cf5_ghm6b5oub.jpg

Did Obama think they all have AIDS too?:mjpls: (even though "they all have AIDS" quote is fake news anyway :martin:)

Yea I do wanna have this debate with you

:dead: @ comparing people who dont wanna move back to New York because its cold to people who dont want to get deported

Are you that detached from Haiti?:patrice:
You the type to snitch on Toussaint l'Overture if it meant a butter biscuit from Clinton:snoop:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
_65273589_haiti_fund_464.gif

9d1585d0ce20801cf5_ghm6b5oub.jpg

Did Obama think they all have AIDS too?:mjpls: (even though "they all have AIDS" quote is fake news anyway :martin:)

Yea I do wanna have this debate with you

:dead: @ comparing people who dont wanna move back to New York because its cold to people who dont want to get deported

Are you that detached from Haiti?:patrice:
You the type to snitch on Toussaint l'Overture if it meant a butter biscuit from Clinton:snoop:

That deportation graph include the number of Haitians or you being disingenuous to c00n for Trump?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Did he not do the same by calling people c00ns because he didnt agree with what they're outraged about?

Depends...are you Haitian?

And if not, what gives you the moral justification to decide what Haitians specifically should prioritize?

Mind you, calling a black Trump supporter a "c00n" isn't based on speculation that Trump is racist and anti-black...we actually have receipts for that. :denzelcmonson:

Your moralizing is based on conjecture. :blackvoter: