Clinton's SuperPAC Now Plans To SHAME Johnson & Stein Voters Into Voting For Her

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I read that piece and there's nothing in it about directly attacking or shaming the people thinking about voting 3rd party - just that it's a digital campaign aimed at showing what's at stake wrt a Trump presidency. The thread title is bullshyt clickbait, but par for the course from JJG.

We're at the point where:

1324596542030_771305364ssd.png

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I read that piece and there's nothing in it about directly attacking or shaming the people thinking about voting 3rd party - just that it's a digital campaign aimed at showing what's at stake wrt a Trump presidency. The thread title is bullshyt clickbait, but par for the course from JJG.

Essentially but but but Trump aka if he wins, it's your fault.

Blame the voters, not the candidate. America 2016.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
I don't think they care about losing to Trump. They just want to control the masses and their plan is working. The corporations who own our government doesn't want the people to think for themselves. Just be mindless cash machines who funnel their overtime pay into our coffers until they die and we want to indoctrinate their kids to follow in their footsteps as well

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Essentially but but but Trump aka if he wins, it's your fault.

Blame the voters, not the candidate. America 2016.
That's you projecting.

Here's what happens under a Trump presidency: And then a bunch of details on what we'll lose - including the SC for a generation or more. The ACA. RvW, OvH and other such examples. You don't insult the people you're trying to court. That would be suicide at this stage.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's you projecting.

Here's what happens under a Trump presidency: And then a bunch of details on what we'll lose - including the SC for a generation or more. The ACA. RvW, OvH and other such examples. You don't insult the people you're trying to court. That would be suicide at this stage.
Thats the attitude many of her supporters project on twitter. When she's unwilling to budge on certain issues and is catering to the right, this is what happens. It's like people forget she is one of the most unliked politicians ever and least trusted. Whether people feel is warranted or not doesn't matter tbh.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thats the attitude many of her supporters project on twitter. When she's unwilling to budge on certain issues and is catering to the right, this is what happens. It's like people forget she is one of the most unliked politicians ever and least trusted. Whether people feel is warranted or not doesn't matter tbh.
Keyword: supporters. As long as the message from the candidate is stated in a way that's not condescending, I see no problem. I don't know what you're talking about wrt budging on issues, and catering to the right isn't true. Metrics definitely show that she's disliked quite a lot while campaigning, but gains a fair favorable rating while in office. I think that goes back to her being terrible at campaigning.

Hillary Clinton Favorability Timeline
Hillary Clinton Favorable Near Her All-Time High
Hillary Clinton's Favorable Rating One of Her Worst

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That's you projecting.

Who's fault is that? The DNC knew that people wouldn't like Clinton. Tried it in 08' and flopped. Warren would have been better and i don't even agree with her foreign policy.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

That's basically shaming :francis: