• Might watch after fappin' to GLOW first

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Plot of the show sounds interesting if it ever got made . I actually think Punk could be a entertaining actor. People always see wrestlers in a certain type of muscle head action/comedy role (including WWE which defeated the point of the studio) but theres certain personalities I've always felt could bring a little more. Can you imagine 80s/early 90s Jake Roberts in movies? He' would have made an incredible villain.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
It seems like every wrestling related show except for GLOW has had trouble getting to production. GLOW might've even had trouble if they didn't get women interested in it.

Ten years ago, HBO was suppose to make a show with Norman Lear, the producer of All In The Family and The Jeffersons, about a family running the wrestling business in the 70s but it never came out.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Hates the business but decides to try and get a role in a series about it :camby:

:yeshrug: Gotta get money somehow, he's not wrestling anymore

Apparently Punk is training for a fight at Roufusport again

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i don't think i'd like the idea of the series. :patrice:
I'd still rather see a show based a McMahon-ish family and like a whole fed based on wrestling "lore". Something like Empire. Really over the top like Empire because it IS carni-culture after all.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'd watch it :manny:

Starz might not have the biggest audience, but their shows range from fire to good.

I've fuxed with Survivor's Remorse, Black Sails, Power, American Gods and Party Down over the years. I could see it working.:ehh:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EtFhk6rWMAEqbHh

Since hes working with stephen amell

Maybe he can get punk to talk to Cody

:troll:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Gotta hand it to Stephen. Guy really cares about Professional Wrestling. Not saying that you can't enjoy the product and interact with it, but he really seems to enjoy embedding himself into the culture.

As for Punk I think this is a better outlet than him wrestling. He always has a creative mind, and sometimes that bleeds over into other things. Rock oozes charisma and was always going to make in Hollywood. Jericho despite his recent character flaws, doesn't shy away from the fact that he loves to perform and make music.

MMA really wasn't for Punk, but something that could tap into his ability to draw a reaction. He will probably do well with this.