CM Punk posts the original WM 30 Match Card

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
giphy.gif
:francis:dude still whining about what could had been, when the "Yes movement" squashed that could had been by giving us a fire Mania which will never be topped. :scust:Big Show/Kane would had been the drizzling shyts though. Whats up with Vince and putting them meat hooks together for such a big stinker:trash::huhldup:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This dude was holding on to that for years. He was just waiting for a moment to reveal it.

I wonder what other information he's waiting to reveal

Who was behind GTV
:ohhh:

Who rigged the stage to collapse on Vince McMahon

Did HHH really scout Lars Sullivan from his gay tape

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
WrestleMania XXX was about to be wack as fukk. Bryan in two matches that night saved it... :wow:

And with the looks of it, we would’ve never gotten to see Cesaro throw Big Show over the top rope which got a big pop.

The original card looks WM 27 bad.

WM 30 was also the last Mania that didn’t feel like a marathon, 8-9 matches is perfect for WM.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
And with the looks of it, we would’ve never gotten to see Cesaro throw Big Show over the top rope which got a big pop.

The original card looks WM 27 bad.

WM 30 was also the last Mania that didn’t feel like a marathon, 8-9 matches is perfect for WM.

I remember being in the WrestleMania 21 watch party and realizing how much it flew by. Fantastic show that ended at the right time and all the matches/segments were given time to breathe. Maybe the JBL/Cena match was a little rushed, but it was decent at best.

These marathon shows do them no favors. There was a time where the pre-show was an hour and a half, and it was just a pre-show meant to preview the show with just one match. Then the main card started at 7, and usually ended no later than 11:15 or something. Now, the shyt starts at 5:00, ends close to 12:30 and goes downhill halfway through. :scust:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I remember being in the WrestleMania 21 watch party and realizing how much it flew by. Fantastic show that ended at the right time and all the matches/segments were given time to breathe. Maybe the JBL/Cena match was a little rushed, but it was decent at best.

These marathon shows do them no favors. There was a time where the pre-show was an hour and a half, and it was just a pre-show meant to preview the show with just one match. Then the main card started at 7, and usually ended no later than 11:15 or something. Now, the shyt starts at 5:00, ends close to 12:30 and goes downhill halfway through. :scust:
Good point I hate the way they do wrestlemania tthese days. Everybody gets a match most of them unearned or mania worthy. And the main event choice has been trash too. I fell asleep the last 2-3 years. It’s like “what the hell might as well check out at 10:30 and watch the last three hours later

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
fukk this nerd nikka who got his ass kicked by 2 nerd cacs. The nerve and audacity of this fuccker. Go away

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

3 hour RAWs

7 hour Wrestlemanias

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Good point I hate the way they do wrestlemania tthese days. Everybody gets a match most of them unearned or mania worthy. And the main event choice has been trash too. I fell asleep the last 2-3 years. It’s like “what the hell might as well check out at 10:30 and watch the last three hours later

The sad thing is, potentially good matches get rushed and passed over in favor of other matches. They do it every year because they have no idea how to pace the show after the first couple hours. Like the SD tag title match at WrestleMania 34. For all we know, that could have been a classic, and they made a big deal about the Usos never getting to be on the main card. Then the match ends in less than six minutes. :francis:

This year was even worse. You can tell that they knew they overbooked the show, so they were trying to get through the later matches as quickly as possible. Kurt Angle's last match would have been a huge deal at a previous WrestleMania. But people will barely remember it in the future. Both the Intercontinental and United States Championship matches were rushed and treated like they didn't even matter, but Triple H and Batista were out there for double the time they should have been. WrestleMania used to be a privilege, now it's a participation trophy. :scust:

3 hour RAWs

7 hour Wrestlemanias

Back before 2012, when the only time they did three-hour RAWs, it was for a special occasion. :wow:

When the fact that WrestleMania was four hours added to its appeal. :wow:

Now, every show is four hours. Keep making the cards longer and longer, because that's the only way they can feel special. :troll: