CNN Just Dropped a Bombshell on Trump & Russia: (UPDATE:Russia has Perverted Sexual Videos of Trump)

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
if he's saying information is being given to the media, that would make these reports true, right???

#realnews
That's retarded logic. Not a surprise coming from yet another Clinton supporting shill tho :yawn:

He's calling out the illegal transfer of information. How does that give any of the "information" credibility? Cause he called it "information"? :mjlol:

Know what would give the information credibility? Impeachment. @ me when it happens otherwise have fun with the tweets and headlines like y'all have been for.. 3 months? 4 now?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Know what would give the information credibility? Impeachment. @ me when it happens otherwise have fun with the tweets and headlines like y'all have been for.. 3 months? 4 now?

Nixon resigned alittle over 2 years after the watergate scandal began once impeachment was certain :mjgrin:.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Nixon was impeached alittle over 2 years after the watergate scandal began :mjgrin:.
And how many pages will this thread be by then?

How many tweets?

This thread will be the longest running joke on the internet if he doesn't get in serious trouble during his term

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
And how many pages will this thread be by then?

How many tweets?

This thread will be the longest running joke on the internet if he doesn't get in serious trouble during his term

We'll have to wait and see but you know shyt is damning when your own intelligence agency and investigation bureau dont fukk witchu :mjlol:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
That's retarded logic. Not a surprise coming from yet another Clinton supporting shill tho :yawn:

He's calling out the illegal transfer of information. How does that give any of the "information" credibility? Cause he called it "information"? :mjlol:

I aint a clinton supporter and even I can see this shyt is a huge clusterfukk. its like a shytty adaptation of a Tom Clancy book :mjlol:

Trumps gonna get caught with his midget hands in the cookie jar :russ:

Joe Exotic for president 2017 :blessed: Atleast the fukker is honest about himself

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps

find one post where i've supported Clinton...

#fakenews

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Shout out y'all nikkas today tho nobody called me a c00n everyone responded with sensical arguments I love it

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
You are a white interloper who loves hip hop yet you drank the Trump koolaid so you feel the need to defend your fellow Anglo Saxon brethren at all costs
If I felt a need to defend cacs I'd be on Hillary's nuts too. I'm not c00ning any more than the opposition for siding with one CAC over ANOTHER CAC when they were our only options when it came to who's running CAC AMERICA for the next 4 CAC years

If by drank the kool aid you mean agreed that the international pedo rings need to go then yeah I took about a gallon. Trump met up with japans PM and same day hundreds get arrested in pedo busts. Almost daily hundreds getting busted here. Ashton Kutcher starting to speak out. Pizzagate is real and it's collapsing daily meanwhile y'all drool over a false russian dossier which is obviously a distraction and has been for months now. You wanna talk kool aid? Let's start with this thread, cause y'all are drunk right now