CNN Just Dropped a Bombshell on Trump & Russia: (UPDATE:Russia has Perverted Sexual Videos of Trump)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Claims, no smoking guns.

No proof at all.

This did not affect people voting or not.

if Trump had any communication with Russian operatives about hacking U.S. agencies during the election, that is the clear cut definition of Treason.. forget presidency, that's a life sentence in federal prison.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The FBI director that investigated Hillary Clinton and made those announcements on her, ducked on answering the question today when the Senate asked him if he would investigate Trump's campaign for ties. Should tell you all you need to know.
For a visual. This is the article title, and the article sub titles
James Comey refuses to tell Senate if FBI is investigating Trump-Russia links
  • FBI director: ‘I would never comment on investigations in an open forum’
  • Response stuns senators after his public remarks on Clinton’s email case
Now here's the article.
James Comey refuses to tell Senate if FBI is investigating Trump-Russia links
The director of the FBI – whose high-profile interventions in the 2016 election are widely seen to have helped tip the balance of against Hillary Clinton – has refused to say if the bureau is investigating possible connections between associates of President-elect Donald Trump and Russia.

Testifying before the Senate intelligence committee on Tuesday, James Comeysaid he could not comment in public on a possible investigation into allegations of links between Russia and the Trump campaign.

“I would never comment on investigations – whether we have one or not – in an open forum like this, so I really can’t answer one way or another,” said Comey, at a hearing into the US intelligence agencies’ conclusion that Russia intervened in the election to benefit Trump.

Comey’s reticence stunned several senators who pointed to his repeated public discussions of FBI inquiries into Clinton during the campaign.

Asked by the Oregon Democrat Ron Wyden if he would provide an unclassified answer about any FBI inquiry into Trump-Russia connections before Trump’s inauguration on 20 January, Comey said: “I will answer any question you ask but the answer will likely be the same as I just gave you. I can’t talk about it.”

Wyden said he was troubled by Comey’s silence. “I think the American people have a right to know this,” he said.

Other senators went further. Democrat Kamala Harris of California suggested that a “new standard” for discussing FBI investigations publicly had been created in the months before the election.

Angus King, a Maine independent, told Comey: “The irony of your making that statement here – I cannot avoid.”

Responding to King, Comey suggested “sometimes we think differently about [discussing] closed investigations”.

But the FBI had not technically closed its inquiry into the email server when Comey wrote to Congress on 28 October – just 11 days before the general election – to say that the agency was reviewing newly discovered electronic communications for potential relevance to the Clinton case.
This dude:gucci:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Oh shyt :gladbron: Barack 3rd time :blessed:

Ain't nothing gonna happen brehs. Trump will STILL be inaugurated in 10 days :francis:
Have you ever heard of a guy named Richard Nixon you fukk?

I'm sick of your bullshyt joe. You pretend like you know politics and that's what your identity is wrapped around but every time I see you talking it's completely stupid and historically ignorant. I'm sick of your low key pro-conservative values, even though you don't really know what the fukk they mean.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Have you ever heard of a guy named Richard Nixon you fukk?

I'm sick of your bullshyt joe. You pretend like you know politics and that's what your identity is wrapped around but every time I see you talking it's completely stupid and historically ignorant. I'm sick of your low key pro-conservative values, even though you don't really know what the fukk they mean.
The post was sarcasm. I just mentioned Nixon two posts above.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
YOOOOOO the entire thing leaked

C12KT-1W8AIRicc.jpg

:mindblown:
These Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This one is gonna be major, something huge is gonna be revealed before the inauguration.

And send the American public into chaos? Nah Breh. I suspected the only reason Trump was given the nomination is cause Hillary has some debilitating disease that has not been announced yet. The good news we only have Trump for 4 years, the bad news......We have Trump for 4 years......but they made their bed....let them lay in it while their country crumbles.

evil-laugh-o.gif