• Yes.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Hell Yes.

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Why do you question that because he has a temper?
A lot of people have tempers. He can't control his temper. I don't have to detail his history of unpredictable, bizarre, and violent behavior, all of which took place while in the public spotlight and threatened his job, which he ultimately lost. None of that says common sense. He seems like the quintessential Trump supporter to me...a rich angry violent old white man.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
always felt like there was some racial animus going on here. Like Knight knew going berzerk against a black ref would endear him to racist cacs in the stands, and he milked it for all it was worth.

Agreed. The media glorifies this incident too. This is a grown man, a leader, a mentor, completely losing his temper in front of the kids he's supposed to be leading.

Again, disgraceful behavior all around.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. The media glorifies this incident too. This is a grown man, a leader, a mentor, completely losing his temper in front of the kids he's supposed to be leading.

Again, disgraceful behavior all around.
It is wack how hes seen as the lovable crazy ole dad. fukk him

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You've gotta be the worst type of SJW fakkit to get offended at that
I'm not offened in the slightest but if you think just because" he fought for black people" that he doesn't know the jokes or feels a type a way deep down, then you can keep sucking the "we are the world dikk" white liberals present to you everyday while black men and women stay getting slaughtered in the streets everyday:sas1:
Make sure you cup the balls too.

Last edited: