Coach Prime/Deion Sanders Running A Sloppy Shop In Boulder (Another Starting CB Dips Back To FSU)

vino

Superstar
Daps
Damn Silkk, I’m keeping it a buck. You might’ve grew up soft my guy. These are student athletes, muthafukkas get cut everyday. It is what it is, pick up my ball and go elsewhere.

There’s 3,500 plus kids in the portal and 134 FBS school and 133 FCS. I’m sure Prime wasn’t the only cutting players.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Damn Silkk, I’m keeping it a buck. You might’ve grew up soft my guy. These are student athletes, muthafukkas get cut everyday. It is what it is, pick up my ball and go elsewhere.

There’s 3,500 plus kids in the portal and 134 FBS school and 133 FCS. I’m sure Prime wasn’t the only cutting kids.
Cutting kids isn't the problem. How he's going about it is along with his team.

Just because other coaches handle a certain way doesn't mean that he has to follow suit especially with how high some of them viewed him.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Cutting kids isn't the problem. How he's going about it is along with his team.

Just because other coaches handle a certain way doesn't mean that he has to follow suit especially with how high some of them viewed him.

Man, this one sided story from players. Everyone has their perspective on how things were done. May be it did happen that way or may be it didn’t. I know the last 3 players that did an interview straight lied.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Man, this one sided story from players. Everyone has their perspective on how things were done. May be it did happen that way or may be it didn’t. I know the last 3 players that did an interview straight lied.
Who would you believe more Deion or the players? The former has more of a reason to lie about it than the players.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

YOU ASKED ME IF
I READ THE ARTICLE AND
I TOLD YOU WHAT THE ARTICLE SAID.

DID YOU ACTUALLY COMPREHEND THE ARTICLE?

:devil:
:evil:

I don't think you comprehend what you're reading. This is not the only transfer portal period.

vino

Superstar
Daps
Trevor Woods, from the original squad, still on the team too. Actually had 2 Interceptions.