Coal country furious :mjlol:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
During the campaign, Donald Trump billed himself as the “last shot” for coal country. He alone could save regions like Appalachia that had long suffered from poverty and dwindling coal jobs. And voters in West Virginia and eastern Kentucky believed him — choosing Trump over Hillary Clinton by wide, wide margins.

So it’s striking that President Trump’s first budget proposal would slash and burn several key programs aimed at promoting economic development in coal regions — most notably, the Appalachian Regional Commission and the Economic Development Administration. In recent years, these programs have focused on aiding communities that have been left behind as mining jobs vanished.

Trump’s budget would cut funding for Appalachia — and his allies in coal country are livid

:umad:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
QrDwyNQ.gif

:mjgrin:

#Trumpset: :mjcry:

Anyway this budget will be have to be changed very heavily. It's just pure fukkery. :mjlol:

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
:ahh:

I can tolerate Trump as long as he continues to fukk dumb bigoted rednecks

I do not see how Republicans survive this, cause I feel like its an assault on poor toothless inbred white folks.

The Republicans used to appeal to them through religion, racism, and propaganda.

Now the policies are having real economic impact. I can't wait to see the fall out.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I do not see how Republicans survive this, cause I feel like its an assault on poor toothless inbred white folks.

The Republicans used to appeal to them through religion, racism, and propaganda.

Now the policies are having real economic impact. I can't wait to see the fall out.
By upping up the ante on religion, racism and propaganda

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
:laff:

I find I can bear the misfortune of racist cacs with enormous fortitude :ahh:

Poetry

They're getting a crash course in how entitlement programs help them and not just minorities.

We'll see how much they're willing to suffer before they jump ship.

Racism is powerful. More powerful than family ties and human decency.

But self preservation is strong as well.

It'll be interesting.