Coca-Cola "Paid Scientists to Downplay" Harmful Effects of Sugar, New Study Finds

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I stopped drinking coke in like middle school/high school...

was never a fan of sodas. Even cut back on carbonated energy drinks and sports drinks.

Electrolytes or mostly water and been that way for years and if i do drink a sports drink it’s pedialyte

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped drinking coke in like middle school/high school...

was never a fan of sodas. Even cut back on carbonated energy drinks and sports drinks.

Electrolytes or mostly water and been that way for years and if i do drink a sports drink it’s pedialyte

It's best to avoid Pedialyte which is high in carbs and sugar and make your own version or get a company who makes theirs more natural

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's best to avoid Pedialyte which is high in carbs and sugar and make your own version or get a company who makes theirs more natural
Negative

pedialyte has less than half the sugar of a regular sports drink by the liter and even LESS when it comes to carbonated sodas..

Pedialyte does what I need it to do when I need it to do it... I also dilute mines as well and is not something i drink daily

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negative

pedialyte has less than half the sugar of a regular sports drink by the liter and even LESS when it comes to carbonated sodas..

Pedialyte does what I need it to do when I need it to do it... I also dilute mines as well and is not something i drink daily

Just saying...dextrose, yellow 6, sucralose in it ain't good. Do you though.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I remember a few months back some activists asked Coke to discontinue making plastic bottles and they basically blew them off saying that as long as people were buying plastic bottles and they could make profit off it still that they wouldn't stop doing it no matter how bad for the environment, one of the more brutally honest statements I have ever seen a big business make.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And that led to a multibillion dollar company and millions of diabetics :francis:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe it. The biggest lie is that sugar is not a drug when kids and adults are sippin liquid diabeties