COCAINE IS GOD

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Cocaine is one of the WORST causes of coronary artery disease, the condition that causes a heart attack. Cocaine also stimulates plaque buildup inherently, making it far worse than cholesterol as it relates to its negative effect on out endothelial linings of the vascular system.

Doing coke regularly is akin to eating three cheeseburgers a day damn near, in terms of effect on the inner linings of your vascular health systems.

If your trying to get high, stick to natural methods breh. Coke ages you prematurely and shortens ya life expectancy. Coke can be useful however, but only in extremely short and measured uses.

fukk using this shyt daily though. If you want to stay wired, get some Starbucks or go run a mile or something. That runners hi is pretty fukking good.

kaiOogway

Pro
Daps
Cocaine is one of the WORST causes of coronary artery disease, the condition that causes a heart attack. Cocaine also stimulates plaque buildup inherently, making it far worse than cholesterol as it relates to its negative effect on out endothelial linings of the vascular system.

Doing coke regularly is akin to eating three cheeseburgers a day damn near, in terms of effect on the inner linings of your vascular health systems.

If your trying to get high, stick to natural methods breh. Coke ages you prematurely and shortens ya life expectancy. Coke can be useful however, but only in extremely short and measured uses.

fukk using this shyt daily though. If you want to stay wired, get some Starbucks or go run a mile or something. That runners hi is pretty fukking good.

i dont do that shyt daily only like ones every 2 months while im wasted tho :woah: ive noticed that i get panick attacks the following few days after :damn:

Last edited:

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
Having 2 bytches toot off ya duck at the same time is heavenly. Fuh kwatchu heard

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
OP ...please don't tell me you blowing (no pun intended) money on 8 balls?!?!?

You seemed like a good dude mane....that shyt is mad expensive and destructive and DECEPTIVE

90% OF THE coke you get has less than 3% coke in it..it's mostly cut and numbing agents...

especially if you get it from the mexicans..it's been stepped on to death (garbage)

is this the NEW WAVE now..being proud to be a coke head??

:ohlawd: i wish this was the "wave" when i was in college..i would have been sittling on MAD LOOT back in the day when i served soft

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
My G, this shyt is sweeping hoods. Hoes doin blow in Walmart. Straight talk. I aint built to dish drugs. Im honest wit myself, but I dont frown upon that shyt unlike Crack and Meth. "Toot up, shorty. Now Bless me" is what I say

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
My G, this shyt is sweeping hoods. Hoes doin blow in Walmart. Straight talk. I aint built to dish drugs. Im honest wit myself, but I dont frown upon that shyt unlike Crack and Meth. "Toot up, shorty. Now Bless me" is what I say

:ohhh: mane when i was in college ...

the baddest byatches were the ones doing COKE......

all them wanna be model hoes and party girls...were "getting thier nose dirty"

it's also like the ultimate sexual aphrodisiac to them byatches

dated this thick ass dark skin nurse who was gourgous .......... :ohlawd:

and all u had to do is get her a gram and she did gymnastics on your dikk........... :dead:

in the words of Sheek Louch "coke sniffing byatches on the floor with all fours" :blessed:

sad though....shorty lost her nursing gig..and wound up being a cashier at macy's...... :wow:

bitter and busted.......the "white lady" as her savior now it's "jesus" :sadcam::mjlol:

Bonafide

Pro
Daps

and all u had to do is get her a gram and she did gymnastics on your dikk........... :dead:

in the words of Sheek Louch "coke sniffing byatches on the floor with all fours" :blessed:

sad though....shorty lost her nursing gig..and wound up being a cashier at macy's...... :wow:

bitter and busted.......the "white lady" as her savior now it's "jesus" :sadcam::mjlol:

You aint got to tell me bruh! But the loss of inhibitions that bytches try to guard when they aint off that girl is astonishing. Ive had my moral compass tested numerous times wit chicks that had relationships, but wanted to tune up wit me and my lady, but didnt oblige. Im just not that nikka. But I've had numerous opportunities!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Exactly. Back in my reckless it was well known all the strippers did coke. If you had coke and a decent mouthpiece, it was very easy to get free p*ssy from strippers.

Shyt is mad destructive though, so i don't recommend anyone do this.