Cocky Cac challenges Black boxing gym coach to a battle like it's Pokemon but finds out otherwise

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Boxing, seriously, for half a year will put you out of the realm of 60-70% of non-trained folks. Over a year of training? Up to like 85%.

I know 16 year olds that been boxing for a year that would have put that old man into the hospital. He’s lucky he got the coach lol

That coach would probably wash 95% of the untrained folk on the planet. My guy didn’t even put any body into those punches and still
I never respected the gap between untrained folks and nikkas who been sparring they whole life. My boy has wrestled since he was 8. Had D2 offers, went to state twice in HS.

He’s not a big dude, 5’8...175. I’ve seen him pin/slam(dk the terminology) some of our bigger friends(6’3, 225) with relative ease, and he was just in play mode.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never respected the gap between untrained folks and nikkas who been sparring they whole life. My boy has wrestled since he was 8. Had D2 offers, went to state twice in HS.

He’s not a big dude, 5’8...175. I’ve seen him pin/slam(dk the terminology) some of our bigger friends(6’3, 225) with relative ease, and he was just in play mode.

At a 175 lbs, your wrestling buddy could probably pin or slam any untrained dude up to 270-280 lbs with ease.