Coke Boy "Boo Citi" & His Goons Pull Out The Hammers & Warn Him[Trini James] About Coming Back To NY

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get up in arms and threaten people for talking about something you have no ownership of brehs....

I remember people arguing over petty shyt like this in high school.... It's good to grow the fukk up

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkaz still pointing guns in worldstar videos in 2013.........:camby:

dumb nikkaz incriminating themselves.........can't be too much of a street nikka doing that

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:snoop: so embarassin for NY

So let me get this straight?

Trinidad James pops off about NY? L
No one responds? L Yet Maino responds via Twitter and a phone call? L :stopitslime:
Maino doesn't clap Trinidad James? L But ome NY goons flash hammers? L

FOH :comeon:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight?

Trinidad James pops off about NY? L
No one responds? L Yet Maino responds via Twitter and a phone call? L :stopitslime:
Maino doesn't clap Trinidad James? L But ome NY goons flash hammers? L

FOH :comeon:

Bruh, the proper way to address is either in the music or if u going to address it on some street shyt...don't do a worldstar or a youtube.....address it in that arena....

all this going on youtube and worldstar cocking guns in a police state is not only incriminating yourself if something ever do happen with Trinidad but it's something a real street nikka would KNOW NOT TO DO

These nikkaz just want attention.....b/c if u had a issue on some street shyt.....no way you would promote it to worldstar in advance ....if u a street nikka

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bruh, the proper way to address is either in the music or if u going to address it on some street shyt...don't do a worldstar or a youtube.....address it in that arena....

all this going on youtube and worldstar cocking guns in a police state is not only incriminating yourself if something ever do happen with Trinidad but it's something a real street nikka would KNOW NOT TO DO

These nikkaz just want attention.....b/c if u had a issue on some street shyt.....no way you would promote it to worldstar in advance ....if u a street nikka
I agree with you. I just think the hypocrisy of the posters in the threads about the whole situation is funny.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn ain't they a day late and a dolla short!?!?

Dude said "you got 48hrs to contact somebody who know me"....he probably gone need a lil longer than that bruh

:deadmanny:@dude saying "i dont wanna talk"....3 mins later "you better call me":dahell:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know for a fact that them Cokeboy dudes be fukkin up the clubs in NY, runnin a muck on some wild reckless shyt, but how can you honestly be a gangster while cocking guns in a room full of friends, threatening a man thru a camera, and eating cookies? when will these old ass kids realize that gangsters don't want the world to know that they're gangsters? but hey, they said they want 30 years, so I don't know what's up with these nikkas, lol.

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316
:laff::laff::laff:

these fakkits in a rat infested closet cockin airsoft guns till the plastic broke off, and holy shyt at that garbage song at the end.

NY lost again.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i know for a fact that them Cokeboy dudes be fukkin up the clubs in NY, runnin a muck on some wild reckless shyt, but how can you honestly be a gangster while cocking guns in a room full of friends, threatening a man thru a camera, and eating cookies? when will these old ass kids realize that gangsters don't want the world to know that they're gangsters? but hey, they said they want 30 years, so I don't know what's up with these nikkas, lol.

My mans said "No thank you your honor, I want the whole 30" :dead: