Cokeboy out here greasing them numbers (1 million subscribers misleading?)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/547545-wwe-network-announcement-analysis

A new article has been published over at 247wallst.com, and it provides more details on the announcement made by WWE yesterday regarding WWE Network subscribers.
The article, titled “World Wrestling Entertainment Can’t Pin Down Subscribers,” implies the 1 million Network subscribers reported by WWE is a cumulative total since the Network launched, and does not represent current and active subscribers.
The article references “churn,” which is lingo for Network subscribers who have left, and notes at the end of quarter three of 2014 WWE had 723,174 Network subscribers, with gross additions totaling 285,000 and churn totaling 254,000 subscribers.
Furthermore, the article notes WWE will be releasing its fourth quarter and 2014 full-year results next week, “and analysts are expecting an earnings per share loss of $0.08 on revenues of $135.42 million for the quarter and an earnings per share loss of $0.47 on revenues of $537.56 million for the full-year.”
Paglino: Was WWE misleading? It really depends on how you interpreted the press release they issued. The company did not clarify whether the 1 million subscriber figure represented cumulative or current, active subscribers.

:sas2:

vegetarybrownrice

#ByrdGang
Daps
the number on the press release does says 1 million...

...however, the press release reads cumulative 1 million.

2mrva85.jpg

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Vince on his "depends on what your definition of is, is" shyt

On his kellz "when you say teenage, how old we talking?" shyt

And they gotta release them active numbers next week, he's gonna be crying on his "my grandmama gave me that chain" shyt

Oh, the fukkery

Lol I got an email about this. So if you're already subscribed its free or free for new subs only? Either way I'm gonna cancel and still watch Free Lane